Wednesday, March 24, 2010




'Thanks to the most gracious pardon granted to you from Above, you
have regained the right freely to fulfill your justly merited wishes And thanks
to this all-enfolding grace, you have all the possibilities, once more, of
becoming what you might long ago have been by virtue of your former merits
as regards Reason And of course from now on, Your Right Reverence, you
will undoubtedly meet various Individuals, corresponding to your Being, who
have already reached the highest gradations of Reason."By the way, my boy, the expression 'noorfooftafaf signifies on the planet Mars something like what on the Earth is called 'will-lessness .'

" 'The point is that during the last few "ftofoos" I established very
definitely that, among the beings of our planet, the "noorfooftafaf" increases
with each "ftofoo," and along with this, I observed in them a proportional
decrease in the intensity of their potency of active mentation.'And so, I take the liberty of addressing myself to you, as an old friend,
with the request that on meeting these Individuals you should remember me,
an old being, and not forget to ask their opinion about a fact that in recent
years has almost constantly aroused disturbing associations in all my
spiritualized parts, and that when you have learned their opinion you will not
fail to communicate it to me somehow or other on a suitable occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment