Friday, March 26, 2010





1."i still dont get it! are you refering to boobs or booties or do you seriously want cakes?" You cannot be homogenized or pasteurized because I need you to lay me a delicious, wonderous egg IF I choose to fertilize you. I need some real, fortified cakes!!silly goose over there trying to count the hens before the rooster's crows! Bisquits are cakes!!
In return all your greatest wishes, dreams and desires will be fullfilled.....of this I promise. Yet if for some odd twist of fate nature decides to play a cruel joke on you and not grant you such gluttonous, hedonistic happiness,
then at least I will be there
to heat you up a nice cup of warm skim milk and feed you some white kidney beans,yogurt ,beets and NO raisins. I will promise to protect it (providing both paternal and maternal duties)
until it hatches and brings forth great beauty upon the Earth and all it's temporal residents mammal,reptile and amphibian alike.

The entire world seems to be goober patrol waiting on the next Jerry Lewis telethon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment