Wednesday, March 17, 2010

C.C.C.C. - Test Tube Fantasy

all accomplices of the NWO] Indeed, China and Russia have no longer sold the sophisticated anti-aircraft system to Iran. They have already decided all of the details: it will be the 3rd WW nuclear for 3 reasons! When with the technology that is available from so-called Alina: they could solve the energy problems of the planet. But they may not know: 1. will be more fortunate the dead or the living? 2. will be destroyed?->lol. All the servants of God will be protected, because to they were handed the world: God changes page! In my group of RnS, God said me: 'Be faithful to your word, because they have fear! Psalm 119.38 So, what you have to do? You do it soon: Get rid of your filthy presence from world, now. courage. all accomplices of the NWO] Indeed, China and Russia have no longer sold the sophisticated anti-aircraft system to Iran. As has been sacrificed on the altar of Satan (x economic interests of predation: U.S.) the Iraqi people, now those criminals, they want to sacrifice the people of Iran. They have already decided all of the details: it will be the 3rd WW nuclear for 3 reasons! When with the technology that is available from so-called Aliens: they could solve the energy problems of the planet. But they may not know:As has been sacrificed on the altar of Satan (x economic interests of predation:'Be faithful to your word, because they have fear! Psalm 119.38 So, what you have to do? You do it soon: they could solve the energy problems of the planet. U.S.) 1. will be more fortunate the dead or the living? 2. will be destroyed?-. All the servants of God will be protected, because to they were handed the world: God changes page! In my group of RnS, God said me: But they may not know: 1. will be more fortunate the dead or the living? 2. will be destroyed?-> All the servants of God will be protected, because to they were handed the world: God changes page! courage. Get rid of your filthy presence from world, now. courage. all accomplices of the NWO] Isaiah 59.20 knew apostasy of Zionism! The massacre that the Messiah is doing these days, to service of Rei unius? [Isaiah chap 63] Who is this that cometh with dyed red dress is amazing in its capacity, advances in the fullness of his strength? YHWH speak with justice, I AM great in helping SAID: Why is your red dress and your clothes as those who presses in the vat? -ANSWER-> I've jammed with disdain, I have stepped in anger. Their blood spurted on my clothes and I stained all the clothes since is day of revenge, it was in my heart and the year of my redemption has come. I looked nobody was helping me, and I watched amazed nobody supported me. So: has rescued my arm, I claimed my anger. I walked people with indignation.In my group of RnS, God said me: 'Be faithful to your word, because they have fear! Psalm 119.38 So, what you have to do? You do it soon: Get rid of your filthy presence from world, now. I crushed them with anger, I has ran their blood on the floor thens!!!! I pressed in the vat my people by alone and nobody was with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment