Friday, March 26, 2010







1. you probably are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me, consciously or subconsciously.i am tickled purple at you gelatinizing and gestation processing!this is taking a lot less time then i thought it might, thanks to your thorough training in sets and systems and so on .
2. You realize that you not only should fall head over hills for me but indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to.
3.Have you decided to nurture me for the remainder of your temporal existence in the earthly realm, providing me nurturing loving sexy of which brings you great happiness? . . i will cut to the chase: it is not just that i am an antifoundationalist; i am also an antiessentialist; and an antidualist; all for these reasons: no matter what system/set !!!!!!!!!!




2. You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to.1. you are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me. Big Risk on my part because I do not know if you are 100% cutie. you should attempt to romance me by taking me to the shoe horn capital Sioux Falls and you could sell turnip shells or show a little more if need be. if you are 100%cutie or not and you have done absolutely nothing to appease or ensnare me like one would ultimately expect and respect wholeheartedly. regardless I have faith that you are 100% cutie. Regarding indulging my fantasies and rewarding them in kind, you must be willing to embrace this as your sole blessing from god. You must be delusional and devoted solely to my happiness enough to always think and and believe that you and I could be very happy together, and have the type of love that everyone else dreams of and longs for.

First and foremost I am a known gentleman, the most politely congenital homosapien male that currently resides in the pacific northwestern hemisphere of the republic of the United States of America.I am dedictaed to mutinying, cannibalizing and rectifying reinvigorating and revitalitizing squeezing the chagrin out of the charmin and mutinying all forms,regulations,precepts,precursors and perceptions in association with PLUSH PIMPING.You must delude yourself into thinking your heart beats solely for me regardless of circumstance or condition and truly believe that you and I were destined to be together. In addition to these factors you MUST be
100% real cutie and want to fall head over hills for me. I am seeking a deliriously delicious concubine tobe a big part of my mutinying,multiplying, metamorphosizing, cannibalizing, conceptualizing and reinvigorating squeezing the chagrin out of the charmin and mutinying all perceptions in association with PLUSH PIMPING. In addition to this important facet of our relationship, you must always find newer and more constructive ways of giving me pleasure.
Bear in mind, most people do not have the opportunity to meet their other half and person who they were meant to be with and live for. You must be willing to devote yourself to my hedonism and my pursuits of masquerading,mutinying, multiplying,manufacturing, re-enacting,reinvigorating ,and reinvestigating squeezing the chagrin out of the charmin and mutinying all forms,regulations,precepts, and perceptions in association with PLUSH PIMPING. I would not be flattered to hear that you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
If you are 100% real cutie. If you think you could fall head over hills for me, in fact you must think it would be hard not to. sorry for all the hassle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment