Monday, March 15, 2010


I am nurturing your anxious ear to bloom real cakes to offer me! Beautiful May Blowers was supposed to cannibalize april's showers, well hark, I reckon. Good to know 100%cutie's may be in there somewhere amongst the outer limits. Are you willing to never marginalize and possibly maternalize? If not I understand, I will not hold it against them. This isn't rent a center and Mr. Wendel wouldn't figure on that 1 either. Realized a long time ago finding schnookie is one long easter egg race to the finish line. Better off with turtle soup!!!!





1. you MUST be 100% real cutie because I see how you want to fall head over hills for me and i know you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
2. Big Risk on my part because I do not know if you are 100% cutie. But in my heart of hearts are knowing you are 100% cutie makes it all worthwhile.
3. I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or eels your hallway so 2 speak.
4. MUST be 100% real cutie and want to fall head over hills for me despite having great difficulty not falling over because of me.



(in case you are triple a plus plus plus citizen parlaying the situation and playing hard to get on the down low)
1. you probably are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me, consciously or subconsciously.
2. You realize that you not only should fall head over hills for me but indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to.
3.Have you decided to nurture me for the remainder of your temporal existence in the earthly realm, providing me nurturing loving sexy of which brings you great happiness?




i will cut to the chase: it is not just that i am an antifoundationalist; i am also an antiessentialist; and an antidualist; all for these reasons: no matter what system/set !!!!!!!!!! I would not be flattered to hear that you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
If you are 100% real cutie. If you think you could fall head over hills for me, in fact you must think it would be hard not to.
Am hoping to have 100% real cutie but that is unlikely as i am a gentle homosapien male. maybe on mondays in the future perhaps after the courtship process. would you be interested in possibly going half up on a chidrin? i know that biological clock is ticking like a timebomb, need someone with some womb for me in their life.lucky for them it's out there.

Beautiful weather that they are having aren't we?Don't be a silly turkey or commend the hens before the boils. Together we can finally churn the cards for some riboflavin! let's do lunch~!! you MUST be 100% real cutie and want to fall head over hills for me. All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!! I am waiting my deliciously delectable dennizen , hatch my fortified wondrous seedling, come to me and you shall bloom real cakes !!! no falsified yams,hams or mamms please!

No comments:

Post a Comment