Friday, March 26, 2010



For ONCE in your life turn the cards in your favor! Some time ago I came to the prefabricated,fornicated,fortified realization that I wish to roogle the cookie and the cakes in a swashbuckling manner alongside the watch tower and then catch the eels before the hatch because it's all the wiser to manufacture the testosterone pudding then watch the early bird and buy a can of worms (unless you're stuck between rocks in a hard place looking at a gift horse in his mouth!!! then you can only fancy the cakes and dream of the cookie)If you are 100% real cutie and you are falling head over hills for me, then by divine force You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to. I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or in your hallway so 2 speak. All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!! Rise to the occasion out of the incessant bowels of the apocolypse!!! Be forwarned!!!!

you MUST be 100% real cutie because I see how you want to fall head over hills for me and i know you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
in my heart of hearts there is the inherant knowledge and knowing you are 100% cutie w/ loving sexy,makes it all worthwhile.I have faith that you are 100% cutie, no hornswaggling in the rears.(I will provide the protiens for you to take on the chins!!)

100% real cutie (w/o foghorns) wants to fall head over hills for me as natures calling, despite having great difficulty not falling over because of me.Falling over hills to provide head for me is more than a natures calling!
If you are a 100%cutie w/ the certifiable cakes lifelong love is in the balance, reaffirm your greatness!!

Bewares of these false temptresses who possess the crainal gland disorders, these are not your brethren or sistren, will only bear the beastliest of the chidrens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment