Monday, March 15, 2010





Well hark, I reckon!I am nurturing your anxious ear to bloom real cakes to offer them. This isn't rent a center and Mr. Wendel wouldn't figure on that 1 either. Realized a long time ago finding schnookie is one long easter egg race to the finish line. Better off with turtle soup!!!!I will cut to the chase: it is not just that i am an antifoundationalist; i am also an antiessentialist; and an antidualist; all for these reasons: no matter what system/set !!!!!!!!!! Regardless, Beautiful weather that they are having aren't we?Don't be a silly goose or commend the hens before the boils. Together we can finally churn the cards for some riboflavin! You MUST be 100% real cutie and want to fall head over hills for me!
Such a nice girl (granny voice). I might enjoy upping the auntie. I believe the shoe horn capital is Sioux Falls, SD, a patron told be it was Sioux City , he must have been suffering from hallucinations of grandeur. How about giving me a piggy back ride over there so I can do some clinical investigations? Maybe you could build a killer go cart juiced or hopped up (like something out of the road warrior but more rudimentary) and we'll gallivant to see? Shouldn't cost too much hard currency or legal tender. I could bring along my Mr. T lunch pail and we could have some french toast and waffles that I'll store inside some socks. Couple cans of beets should help too just in case we run into trouble. If that is too much to ask then you could take me to the K-mart superstore on Aurora and procure me a hotdog and a slurpee. Another option would be procuring me a delectable morsel produced by one of the Burrito Specialty Technicians at the Guaymas shop. All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!! Turn the yarn in someone's favor....mines!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment