Tuesday, March 30, 2010






luvvvvviesss!!










luvvvvvvvvvvvvv hunny
fuck yah
imma lette myself
fat asses
sup
i play a mentally ill tape that dug up the two-year-old corpse of Sky watcher. Should I hack the casette player to try to revive him?
: ima go smoke a cigg i cant smoke in the apt

its is difficult trying to go to thebeds at night while chewing on 8 spiders and having the nightmares

woser than that is having 18 inch venomous centipede in your knickers that is rambunctioning

spec brothers with urban beady eyes luvv gypsy mango tissues!!!!
cant over look the spectral foreclosures!!!!
if you turn a shark over on its back in the water it goes to the beds and is docile, even the greatest white ones and the tigers too
funny people... that movie was an epic failure...
lol
: fags
watup
lol not sure
@ shelby
there is a salamander in asia called the hellbender that grows to almost 6 feet long
Interesting


so houz ya elizabeth tores...



loves Hollywood Undead
its is difficult trying to go to thebeds at night while chewing on 8 spiders and having the nightmares while an 18 inch venomous centipede in your knickers that is rambunctioning
I am ABC years old
^(-_-)^

Spec Brothers play a mentally ill tape that dug up the two-year-old corpse of Sky watcher. And they hack the casette player to try to revive him.
now i want to kick his asss
and look damn good
Who's is this Gary character you speak of?
: hi5*
how r u?

for easter i want 1 pet crow that speaks french and 1 black cat that sits on a throne made of diamonds and lays me golden eggs. if not I tie the easter bunny to a lawnchair and burn him with a coat hanger
Balls!
hello there the angel frm my nitemare


me doing fingering n feeling horny




do u think some one came from beyhind me and took the job



Yeah but we got to be really great friend lol
Makes me feel bad
some people are like that
i'm not
It is not pity what

I Am giving I am willing to help anyone


: that's good.
NASTY!
: gezzzz
I am what is called jailbait so back off
tell um
i am a humanitarian
Oh yeah lol
Lol, jail bait.
JK!
typical virgin
lol

thanks to listen that ther is still humanity here, esp. in this room
Whoa what am entrance...
i am the absolute milk of all human kindness, and if you dont believe me I will chop your hands off and feed them to the elves!!!

Typical virgin??
tho there is nothing wrong with being a virgin
any hoes????
type 6060

No comments:

Post a Comment