Monday, March 15, 2010

"Surrender!" Submit yourselves, at my kingship of my metaphysical justice. "God has commanded me of: "Do not do evil at a blade of grass. the metaphysical principle of the human race: 1. I can not lie, 2. I can not be wrong, 3. I have to protect and serve all my loyal subjects. All those who submit to my kingship, may live: If there is a bank seigniorage of IMF? So, you're all already dead. you seem alive. But you are more than spiritual death: even your bodies: they have the hours count! You are fake, as fake money you have in your pocket! they have stolen your reality: you're virtual.You are not prepared to die and face the judgments of God, then you will end nearly all hell♔ WELCOME in my LIVE! "Never forget the little faces of children, of whom I had seen the faces turned into sprints of smoke beneath a silent sky. I'll never forget those moments which murdered my God and my soul "-

No comments:

Post a Comment