Monday, March 22, 2010





in the name of Jesus: die! you have betrayed your Creator! You are monstrously retarded: Mental! If you were a wicked smart? You would have never had to rebel in this way to your Creator! Idiot: how do you hope to escape your fate? He should not have feared: rather? thank God the Lord, why kill the Satan that entered my list "****" ✙ ♥ ♔ ♥ bless ♥ ** ♔ GOD -> President metaphysical mankind
✙ ♥ ♔ ♥ bless ♥**
✙ ♥ ♔ blessings♥** - ALLELUIA ♫♪ "ShalomGerusalemme" ♫♪ the Mahdì Exorcist
✙ ♥ ♔ WELCOME in my LIVE! ✙ ♥ ♔ LOVE♥ LOVE♥ LOVE ♫♪
This IS the best TIME for all REBELS =drink your poisons made by yourself retard oneself on the goober patrol Amen Alleluia

Planned: Rev. 2:9 & 3:9 & H.Quran 3:54 [Rev. 2:9] I know your tribulation and your poverty: yet you are rich, slander by those who call themselves the chosen and are living underneath the beds hiding in falsehoods and hoodwinkings and are not, but belong to the synagogue of Satan!shalom + salam = love x you and yours ALLELUIA ♫♪ LOVE♥ LOVE♥ LOVE [Rev. 3:9] Well I'll present some of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are saviors and the righteous but because they are not are therefore just lying: I will bring them because they bow down to your feet and know that I have loved you. [10] Since you have consistently observed my word, I will keep thee in the hour of temptation which shall come upon the whole world, to test the inhabitants of the earth. Tutto previsto in Rev. 2:9 & 3:9 & H.Quran 3:54 [Rev. 2:9] After this I go at the bottoms and the processes , the rambunctionings clarified and heavenly gates lifted!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment