Monday, March 15, 2010




I must be perfect and I can not afford the slightest mistake. he is just a corpse does not have: 1. ambition 2. passions 3. Misbehavior: he is not has more needs. he lives in faith in the heavenly places where there are no differences between religions or people. is impartial! not do this again or you will exorcised from me! For this you will be tolerated as a joke between friends, but you, then you do not do the offended, when I go with the nigerian witches to on joke you! However, you have been warned: you do not ever allow!protect him, all the civil and religious authorities: while limiting its excesses. This business of false rambunctiongs? HA ? For him, it is a painful responsibility! time has come!! Now, every living thing in this solar system: comes to me because they can not live without my love have no problems of any kind. I am not subjected to some dependence. All my thoughts, feelings and energies are directed towards God: I am a scum of God and I will not fail, and not will disappoint. ? Can never be a my responsibility. I can not take in me; a responsibility of that magnitude. But for me, you will not be worried: in fact, no one in the world can be more protected by God as me.Arabian genies and ugandan mermaids have many defects: ok! But we all, we are all defective in this miserable planet! You not owe me more than offend my brothers nowhere? Maybe you're a Satanist who wants to hate? YES!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment