Wednesday, March 17, 2010





i 'm knocking to dine with you my friend can we share a meal of trade and then feast in the knowledge and wisdom i that I have ate of the many fruits and realize many are being deceived. THen I manufacture the testosterone puddings, barring no injustices as many are saying here the time is close put on your armor and get ready make sure you kill the enemy within before you go out yourself. > sorry: how saw that she were more beautiful? The beautifuulest bottom to attack? Now who has denied me permission to come to dinner with you? No one. I do not want to amputate my internal enemy! Because even if I use it very rarely (because of that Satanists and the nwo ) ... I'm sorry to amputate him: permanently! For dinner that she want to do with me? It will certainly be possible between: 40 years to begin then forever after in the genie bottles with the arabian genies. Thank you for the privilege. much sympathy friendship for us later!

No comments:

Post a Comment