Monday, March 29, 2010





Requirements Regarding mutinying, cannibalizing and reinvigorating squeezing the chagrin out of the charming and mutinying all forms,regulations,precepts, and perceptions in association with PLUSH PIMPING and 100% real cutie falling head over hills after being denied replenishing sexy.
1. you are a 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me.
2. You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to.
3..Being that I am not flattered to hear that you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me, You devote yourself to my hedonistic pleasures and decide to nurture me for the remainder of my temporal existence in the earthly realm, providing me nurturing loving sexy of which brings you great happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment