Friday, March 26, 2010


***********************************************************


REGARDING THE SEXY and mutinying, cannibalizing and reinvigorating squeezing the chagrin out of the charming and mutinying all regulations,precepts, and perceptions in association with PLUSH PIMPING.

**** Giving me permission to use your sexy for anything I choose
*** Blaming the common folk. Type of broad without the commom courtesy to even swallow after bodying someone and having your ears used as handlebars.****its a shame you havent been brought up properly and don't realise that twat and screw you are insults and aren't to be taken literally when regarding the sexy.


** first sexy might require a show of the pink (like you usually do.)
1. I do not veiw a vagina or making loving intercourse as being something of an insult. I do not see how being raised has anything to do with this equation.

2. Never ask to recieve the first sexy.
3. You may just be upset because I am not a lesbian. I never pretended to be one although I am a thesbian by nature.(After such an attack on my character it is only appropriate that you wish to somehow engage me in sexy.)
Aloha x 2 !!


***********************************************************
Requirements Regarding cannibalizing and reinvigorating squeezing the chagrin out of the charmin and mutinying all regulations,precepts, and perceptions in association with PLUSH PIMPING in association with 100% real cutie and enabling the sexy.
*** Although all homosapiens are biological, chemically enhanced sexual beings, I do not think homosapien females should be entitled to have such power over my precious bodily fluids, ejaculations and preferences.*It would be important to place a nice ribbon around your rump before delivering me sexy. 1. you give first sexy and i will possibly give back. i promise i will its just my policy with the whole domestication and homogenization thing. 2. I am not going to give you sexy just because you fall head over hills for me.
** You referred to me as a total twat and said "screw me", this would mean I am a complete vagina and you wish to engage in coitus with me.





3. never act bloody rude regarding sexy
4. you a total twat so screw you no sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment