Monday, March 15, 2010





Terror on the one hand and corruption on the brother!There is opposition, these outside forces, and if they are not stopped, they will soon emerge into the open!I have come to the conclusion that Iwill have to act through divine intervention and supreme piracy!! If you want something bad enough you can attain it, and I think I could become successful, so I Preparing for world domination" In fact, you are already inside the destruction of sin, deadly and stubborn!100%cuties please believe that "Once I am inside you, it is greater than he who is inside someone else".
The goal, the Presidency of the United States and then the Overseeing of the world in supereminence, at this time it is becoming effective only in secret, and supplanted deep within the minds of concubines across the United States.When you have decided to talk to me, your heart will not say no to you my 100%cuties! I will not decieve you or tell you that you've lost your lives.

Wept the people of Israel did when Elijah slaughtered the priests of Baal. In reality, the world loves you, but follow me, for 2 reasons: 1- You do not want to be killed in hell with Satan. 2- for the sake of the chidrens, I can give you the control of the governments. History teaches! They can not prevail, but in recent times they have been very close.. Remember the micro chip, and the apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment