Monday, March 15, 2010




And you have a problems with God! I got to do with this all ? you can not hurt me, why can not hurt a corpse! I am immortal, divine and above all "invincible." How i did subject: of myself to God, now subjugating you! Only you can to dress in white!"You are Peter and on this rock that I am: Christ, I will build my Church and the gates of hell will not prevail!" -> Amen! -> Hallelujah! Holy Father, on my knees: I lorenzojhwh: I lay down my sword to you and I declare myself your vassal, Amen. Courage! Holy Father, all your enemies will be humiliated, "as smoke which the wind scatters." Not you hear the almighty roar of the Lion of Judah behind you? Your enemies have heard and fled like cockroaches. Alleluia!If you not you do? Then, you will continue to suffer!Amen Alleuia. I prophesy the downfall of the powers, principalities and powers, confusion, shame and disease on all rebels.Alleluia! and only you can wear white because you are the most splendid representative of Christ on earth. Therefore, will forever curse those against who curse you. will be blessed all those who bless to you: in knees i invoke your paternal blessing. In knees i will stay until you. you bless me: Amen! -> Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment