Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Defining Notur (markedly in principalities and contructs only)



Do you happen to be a witch
of Nigerian dissent that worships cows? And "chocolate"? I was assuming you to be of the caucasian tone, despite your nigerian witchhood, but possessing the chocolate bisquits is quite appealing!! I must possess them and soon!!!I picture you to be a nigerian ( mixed with ugandan, french,samoan and russian) witch with a old broom and an immortal black cat with mange,one eye and only 3 legs

What is this "big book" that explains everything to you? Possibly you are speaking of Beelzebub's tales to his grandson written by one G.I. Gurdjieff, a monumental telling of the Devil's journey to Earth?Fascinating!! I have heard of the implants to provide the midjets under the shirt and even the rumpage for proper roogling, but triple cakes? You do seem like "Such a nice girl" (granny voice).
Notur does sound like a "foreign" name. .I might enjoy upping the auntie. I believe the shoe horn capital is Sioux Falls, SD, a patron told be it was Sioux City ,IO he must have been suffering from hallucinations of grandeur. It makes up for these shortcomings by being able to speak yiddish fluently and time travel, although "it" (a hermaphrodite kitty) is addicted to the game show "Family feud" and watches it incessantly, sometimes 18 hours a day. You are also in the process of denouncing your "witch hood" by becoming a devout mormon and saving up your hard currency and legal tender to make your pilgrimage to Salt Lake City.
I have an understanding that many vegetarian women (and especially those of the nigerian witch variety) are prone to getting yeast infections. I hope this is not the case with you as I have heard it is very unpleasent and odoriferous.
I have never met a lady who has triple cakes, especially in her cupboard no less!! Detachable bisquits?
I could bring along my Mr. T lunch pail and we could have some french toast and waffles that I'll store inside some socks. Couple cans of beets should help too just in case we run into trouble. If not then I figure maybe we could meet at one of the high schools in the Metro Seattle area before you do your flying about in the Auditorium and maybe I can have your lovely triple chocolate cakes?Do you enjoy flying around on brooms in High School Auditoriums late at night while eating tofu hot dogs while listening to npr on your boom box? I can manufacture the testosterone puddings mind you and yours. You cannot refuse, after all I am a triple a plus plus plus citizen and I deserve such! Also I bring you some tofu dogs, just give me them buns!
If neither of these are options we can meet at the Seattle Center where you can provide the 'ole suck and guzzle (with grade a teabagging and salad tossing of course) in a bathroom stall (after gargling with some lysol first) and tell your nigerian witch friends back home all about it!Whould you be referring to a thesaurus? Or possibly you are in recovery (and of the feeble minded and brainwashed variety) and referencing the AA "Bible" by chance? How about giving me a piggy back ride over there so I can do some clinical investigations? Maybe you could build a killer go cart juiced or hopped up (like something out of the road warrior but more rudimentary) and we'll gallivant to see? Shouldn't cost too much hard currency or legal tender. "Holy cow" Are you from africa? I know certain cultures there worship them. I also have heard that the government in Nigeria is torturing certain women for being "witches"?Seeing that I know you are going to contact the ebola virus within the next several years and die a extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death before having your soul burn in hell for all eternity (a llloooonnnggggg time!) due to your witchhood you might as well enjoy things while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment