Wednesday, March 17, 2010




The son of perdition says: "who you you decide to do in hell"-answer-> The (IMF + NWO) has transformed them into a plain of dry bones (Ezekiel 37). But Jesus spoke from Isaiah 66.24: "coming out will see the corpses of men who have rebelled against me: for their worm shall not die, their fire be quenched and will be an abomination for all" -> [10] I prophesied and behold, they were an army exterminated.
[Ez37, 11] He said, "Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. Behold, they are saying: Our bones are dried up, our hope is gone, we are lost. [12] Therefore prophesy and say to them: Thus saith the Lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, my people, and I will bring the land of Israel "] for Spirit of YHWH that come from the 4 winds: Arise from the dead or my people Israel. Hallelujah!
we are just going to turn into dirt. You're all a dirt and your fruits? are for the dirt! You belong to the dirt! I do not! I belong to the splendor!
I know God personally, he is funny, joyful and ironic tells me jokes. Why does God always wants to see me happy. I also want to see people happy. for this with the students i do the fool and them, my students are crying, for too for the many laughs. I believe that Satan is just unhappy and sad i go at the bottoms and forget of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment