Friday, September 25, 2009


you have a nice face, I must fuck it!Z!XQ



oh oh playing hard to gets over theres down off the yonders!X!X!!!!! Thats ok Im out of your league anyways and you dont deserve a taste of my puddings.!X!X!!!!!
^I do hope you are in good spirits my little sweet and delicious desert mermaid princess!X!X!!!

^"A women"? singular or plural??? I was being facetous as in humorous. Lighten up my little sugarbird!X!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides it is fate that we met here on m.s. today, destiny!!!!
You are a hatchling birthed for me and mines only my luscious starchild!X!X!!!!!

^you mustn't taint our love with your starchiness it bleaches out your lovley honey!X!X!!!!

there she is the luscious one !X!!!!

My luscious princess from the heavens I must rescue you and SOON!X!X!X!!!!! Like right now!X!!! You must come to me immediately if not sooner!X!!!! I must possess you!X!! For ever over the yonders!X!X!!

Teehee:
lmao. are you ok ?

I am delirious due to you my head is in the clouds and my heart is in heaven!X!! I am intoxicated by you and yours only!X!X! No types of medications will relieve me except for your cakes and your cakes only!X!X!X!!!!!!!
^you must deliver them to me!X!!!!
you are a treasure though, love!X!X!!!!! one I hope gets rescued from the bottom of the oceans my sweet litttle mermaid princess!X!X!! I wish to keep you in my genie bottle with me in everglowing happiness for all the eternities combined!X!X!!!!
wow thats so sweet
okay your right

No comments:

Post a Comment