Friday, September 18, 2009





I have lovely man peaches too bad you wont let me go jacksoning off in your estrogen jelly housing developments

and provide the puddings after spermicidal rambunctionings
^you're kind of like that self oppressed, closeted sybil girl winona riders in the beetlejuice movie right?

I have a job, i support myself.

^except you have a medical condition giving out too many self high fives

I also have a girlfriend, and my own place.


so you understand navigating social circles is tough when you are childish, rude and self centered and self absorbed and lonely and an overly sensitive rich kid who is very sheltered and ignorant and has high moral standards and unrealistic expectations of my dumb friends and even myself.
^me

I am so sorry for you.

in my delusional state today


perhaps you should live on the street for a while.

which one and where?


doesnt matter too much.

I understand that its difficult having a black name when you are white and living in a boring trailer park with uneducated hillbillies and only having your inbred cousins as friends and being a overly sensitive teenager with real feelings no one can understand. it's just a bad scene.
^me



shenequah shenaynay aiyesha aqua velva jones jackson jefferson juniors. ^i am really a black female who is only 16 and lives off a trust fund and is addicted to scratch tickets

but I long to possess man peaches so I can live through my testicular fortitutes and momentums

or do you want me to encourage your hallucinations?

I have a nice home& my parents earn plenty of money. Im proud of who I am. You don't know me. You don't know the life I live.

its true. and I don't care.

I live in the mountains and compete in hot dog eating contests after the monster truck rallies at the redneck convention
^and spend my winnings on scratch tickets

I want to live in your closet and live of yogurt, beets, and raisins with you and your gf. we can act out plays every evening
^as opposed to living out this satirical farce


then we can move to wyoming, the 3 of us and rent a trailer and raise dacthunds
^ I will run for governor


then you will send me into outerspace with a telepathic time travelling ape who was drugged and accidentally bit off his own hand while eating a bannana
^and we will travel back in time and be right here again 11:13 am pst
except you will have a potato between your legs
^one big man potato

you are perverse
thats exciting to me.


happy spankings.

oh and yess. pearl necklace?

ill take it on the chins.

No comments:

Post a Comment