Friday, September 11, 2009






All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!! The Hermaphrodite Marsupial mermaid princesses may well be the apples in my eyes but they are well on the way to developing a hybrid super race like the kids are on their way to the moon by climbing trees!X!!!! The crisis is not one of uterus enrichment, but of a low-level attainment that does not necessarily lead to the manufacturing of the testosterone puddings. Seeing that you are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me and that You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, and you think it would be hard not to , then for once in your life turn the cards in your favor! 1.You cannot be homogenized or pasteurized because I need you to lay me a delicious, wonderous egg IF I choose to fertilize you. I will promise to protect it (providing both paternal and maternal duties)
until it hatches and brings forth great beauty upon the Earth and all it's temporal residents mammal,reptile and amphibian alike.
2. In return all your greatest wishes, dreams and desires will be fullfilled.....of this I promise. For I am the spectacular magnum opus, overwhelming is my entity, and knowingly you must possess a taste of the puddings!X!!!
I am the great expecting force far superior to divine interventionings as my testicular fortitudes prove, it is beyond question that I am the human equivalent to a quadruple rainbow. No fair warning shall ever be issued upon my arrival as it is not due process. The redundant, placid and mild ones with the large midgets in the cups described by strage alphabets will be plundered and the jissom will spew forth and outright!X!X!!! Upon this the dennizens will begin pooting forth and emoting great revolutionary ideas like an overflowing waterfall. I am the aurora borealis in the flesh!X!!!X!X@!!!@!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment