Sunday, September 27, 2009



I wish many glorified blessings to you on this fine sabbath day from me & mines, and a hark and I reckon as well!!

^you are a tough cookie over theres!!!! Maybe a bit sour too like from the far east.

regardless i hope business is going well for you and that you are living high off the hogs and such over there on the yonders or below them!

Maybe in the near as opposed to the distant futures we can think about going about allowing me to manufacture the testosterone puddings and gallivantingly up the aunties in a rigorous yet loving fashioning!!! I have no doubt that you are the apples in my eyes and will fall head over hills for me!!! The spermicidal rambunctionings will flow as my testicular momentum graciously forcast such allowances to manifest inside the estrogen jellied housing developments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment