Sunday, September 27, 2009


I wish you many glorified blessings to you on this sabbath day from me & mines, and a hark and I reckon as well!

thats very nice thank you

i hope business is going well for you and that you are living high off the hogs and such over there on the yonders or below them!

I can manufacture paranormal proclivities.

really thats fun

Like having an out of body experience orgasm
^thats where your hand doesnt get all sticky


okay that cool

so you are married misses? that is truly amazing miss deliciousness!!

no im not married

erikg206 gurp…:
then you are a decietful temptress because it says so on your myspace page over theres miss deliciousness!!! what other dirty secrets are you hiding from me and mines??

erikg206 gurp…:
^thought so. you are little more than a sneaky snake.
^like playing house, that is delicious, maybe we can play that sometime!!


that is delicious!!!! we must get married then and soon!! I will rescue you and kepp you in my genie bottle for all the eternities combined my precious little mermaid princess!!


yes miss deliciousness I am a very special person!! You must investigate as I will fortify you with greatness my fine priceless jewel!!

yes indeed my loving one, I am very well rounded and multifaceted, a true linguist, very well read, traveled and educated miss sugarbird!!!

thats wonderful news

^you are being facetous miss!!!
……………………………………………………………………
3:21 PM
yessica:
:-)

donald darko was interesting, I veiwed that with my maternal caregiver several years ago.
^he was in that homosexual film as well about humping backs in the hills.

i love that movie.. and yes he was in Brokeback mountain

requiem for a dream was good too. Yes, they could break each others backs. Shouldnt be playing with other peoples rectums!!!

yeah i guess you could say that, depends on your perspective but sure



Maybe we could go to a monster truck rally and a hot dog eating contest sometime soon?
^Monster truck where is my noodle?
^you could become my precious mountain lady!!

learn to square dance and the entire yeeee halllll thing too

You should at least let me take you out to k-mart for a hot dog and a slurpee. Ill be the one wearing the moon boots, leg warmers, cowboy hat, big belt buckle and the levi jacket with the fake sheep wool inside.
if you see my trans am with the giant truck wheels just climb on up

I have no doubt that you are the apples in my eyes and will fall head over hills for me!!!
I will give you a magical shoehorn
^you could sell it on craigslist for 50,000.

it's solid silver my dad gave it to me on his death bed. he said "son....take this shoehorn, it possesses secret wondrous powers, give it to your precious loved one when the time is right". then he died.
^we get married & I give it to you!!!

miss lovingness!!!


point is i want tits

^like chocolate milk without the chocolate? You dont have tits yourself???
huh?
^don't you have breasts?

i want bigger tits
better?

^get implants

so you can get donations for implants???
^well a hark and I reckons to that!!!!

n yes im broke lmao
im a college student no cash!

^that is a travesty and a miscarriage of justice!!!!



^good luck on that one there, I know this is the land of milk and honey but it's hard to get a kick in the pants for free these days

that is incredible! I am sure the world will be a better place once you procure the fake breasts!!

yeah

you can become the first female president!!! Fake boobs for everyone, me included!!!!

Then you can get some ass implants next!!

lol no i have an asss

dont need an implanted booty
:
why nots? go for the gold!!!

trust me i have a big ass

^I dont trust strangers its bad enough I am talking to one, whats next are you going to offer me candy??
^candy = your booty

lmao
……………………………………………………………………
:
good luck on the implants what size do you desire??
……………………………………………………………………

probably like a 32c a big c though
……………………………………………………………………

that would only be average you should go for the gusto, 32-e





it doesnt matter to me if you have small breasts or eat socks either, your face.............I must fuck it!!!………………………………………………………………

^guess that isnt good enough for you, oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment