Friday, September 25, 2009





a flighty bird in a nutshell or a nut's hell which evers.

you are a treasure though, love!X!X!!!!!
one I hope gets rescued from the bottom of the oceans my sweet litttle mermaid princess!X!X!! I wish to keep you in my genie bottle with me in everglowing happiness for all the eternities combined!X!X!!!!

It is also entirely feasible that you are little more than a false treasure, an old chest with nothing but a yappy high strung chihuahua insides!X!!!!!

^You are a very difficult one over theres!X!!!
It pains me because you are cuter than a donkey eating a waffle!X!X!X!@!@!@!!!


I bet as a baby you had a giant egg head!X!X!X!!!! With lots of yolk in the middles!X!X!!!! better than just the pudding between the ears!X!X!!!!!!!
and not cuter that a donkey eithers!X!X!X!!!
^eating waffles


besides you look like you would enjoy yogurt and raisins anyways lil pudding tops!X!X!!!

i do :-)


yogurt with raisins? You are cuter than a mule eating a can of beets!X!X!!!
my lovely honeycomb!X!X!!! it is a necessity that the pudding on your tops be mines and mines only!X!X!!!!
the conundrum must be fixed and fixed as soon as it plausible to plunder with the ass under!X!X!! Fornicated lovings only for me and mines inside a delectable and nurturing you and yours with the squishy sounds made in togetherness!X!!! opening for me with the compassionate puddings overflowing in bliss!X!X!X!X!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment