Monday, September 14, 2009







1. you are a 100% real cutie and you want to fall yourself to give head and climb over hills for me. 2. You realize that you not only could fall over hills for me but should and indeed would be that jissom magician, in fact you think it would be hard not to.
3..Being that I am flattered to hear that you are having great difficulty not jelling over because of me, You devote yourself to my existence in the earthly realm, of which brings you great happiness. -

I am extremely disappointed that you lack the intuitiveness to realize that life long forlorn love is at stake here. It is breaking my heart. Guess you aren't ready for true love, whereas I demand the satisfaction and infactuations such brings.let’s not forget that several normalities exist, such as rear house porches, Chuck Taylors (a style of Converse shoes), and Air Forces, the popular shoes manufactured by Nike. Vintage cars also “trailblaze”new roadways similar to the NBA team, the Portland Trailblazers.All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!! Your love will be here for you and over the times you will believe in the fortified lovingness and devout truths involving the upping of the aunties and other forms of spectral foreclosures!!! I knead your lusciousness as my momentums are overflowing bliss in the middle of you until explosions happens inside you!

You may very well become the apples in my eyes like the kids are on their way to the moon by climbing trees!X!!!! The crisis is not one of uterus enrichment, but of a low-level attainment that does not necessarily lead to the manufacturing of the testosterone puddings. Seeing that you are 100% real cutie and you want to fall head over hills for me and that You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, and you think it would be hard not to , then for once in your life turn the cards in your favor! 1.You cannot be homogenized or pasteurized because I need you to lay me a delicious, wonderous egg IF I choose to fertilize you. I will promise to protect it (providing both paternal and maternal duties)
until it hatches and brings forth great beauty upon the Earth and all it's temporal residents mammal,reptile and amphibian alike.
2. In return all your greatest wishes, dreams and desires will be fullfilled.....of this I promise. For I am the spectacular magnum opus, overwhelming is my entity, and knowingly you must possess a taste of the puddings!X!!!
I am the great expecting force far superior to divine interventionings as my testicular fortitudes prove, it is beyond question that I am the human equivalent to a quadruple rainbow. No fair warning shall ever be issued upon my arrival as it is not due process. The redundant, placid and mild ones with the large midgets in the cups described by strange alphabets will be plundered and the jissom will spew forth and outright!X!X!!!"i have never meet someone who likes cake so much!" 1. Not cake, cakes, maybe just yours, hopefully.
"why on earth wouldn't i have a car? that seems like an odd thing to say." 2. you offered to make me a hot dog if I was to purchase you a vehicle. Clarified info. Not sure you are ready for loving, nurturing, monogamous relations to enhance you. Hoping so and soon as the weather is fitting for the beginnings as you must reckon yourself with common sence involved of course. Upon this the dennizens will begin pooting forth and emoting great revolutionary ideas like an overflowing waterfall. I am the aurora borealis in the flesh!X!!!You deserve the finest of compliments bestowed upon you!!Some fine day you will be the apples in my eyes!!!! I wish to romance and serenade you, with fine wines and delicious dinners I shall cook for you and you will lovingly enjoy the fine fruits of my labors, and soon,pleasingly!!no problems there beautiful miss cakes.I am nurturing your anxious ear to bloom real cakes to offer them. This isn't rent a center and Mr. Wendel wouldn't figure on that 1 either. schnookie isN't one long easter egg race to the finish line. control, reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of my yum yum insert and swallow lovingly, deeply, graciously. - (catharsis ensues after enshewing the testosterone pudding, yet leads towards rebirth, pooted forth from the elemental cocoon of horror) certainly delectable wether you acknoweldge such or not, i must hope, and the weather they are having is splendid as well!!.Due to the fact that I possess omniscient intellectual prowess and superior testicular momentum I often recieve various requests to gain enlightenment from the pigmy puff simplings (i.e. multitudes).Rarely do I offer these homogenized peons satisfaction,Greetings and/or salutations unless they offer upon me excessixe amounts of hard currency and legal tender in addition to sincere genuflection. Yet often times I oversimplify certain things- "Are you willing to do it from the front? The rear? I will simplify it like that!"
Folks from distant locales travel great distances in time and space in order to worship THE MANKY.
If a title were setup to represent the player who balled the most, it could befittingly be given to me. Due to my individuality, one could also give me the title of “the mayor.”

The females I find extremely attractive are the ones with an abundant amount of buttocks. I prefer to call them “gimme girls” for they’re constantly telling me I can have intercourse with them.
It is therefore safe to say that THE MANKY is the “truth” in an oddly related simile to Sojourner Truth, the American abolitionist born into slavery in the early 1800’s.
When dealing with candy, Now-N-Laters and jellybeans are popular, as are the Australian macropod, the wallaby.

Rarely do I perform the acts of scooping (picking up women), or bucking (riding one similar to the rodeo).Similarly never do I venture to the local whorehouse to entertain myself with some females and get a physical workout.
« Discuss this Translation Contact (below)

I reside upon this mound of squandered human populus overseeing the human vestibule similar to how royalty creates ruckus upon on his/her throne. I also am the milk of all human generousity and kindness. A good percentage of the indignant, gelatinous , homogenized and pasteurized common folk would probably consider me the most omniscient, omnipotent and respectful specimen currently residing on the earth at this time. i was curious as my anxious ear(s) wish to bloom great substantiative news. i am curious to know and believe if you are faith worthy and able to put all your eggs in one basket. no need to cry over spilt milk, wouldn't happen here. was hoping you could visit me for a picnic, and soon, especially with the weathers permitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment