Thursday, September 24, 2009




there she is!X!X!!!!
and next stop......heaven!X!@!!!!miss feenin you have been blue ballin me I want some!X!! Soon I will need some or my man peaches will freeze and fall off!X!X!!@!!well a gracious hark and I reckons to you miss feeninforsomes!X!X!S!@#!!!X!@@##$%^*&*&%%$#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no prob
we must get off to the most glorious of beginnings!!!

so you are lol lol lol in the hood huh all through

not no more now
but still in the hood

you can still be a shot caller and boss hoggin baller w miss delectable deliciousnesses!X!!!
^ask the pops everywheres!X!
^and the moms and the chidrens

but I am sorry to hear you dont keep it extra p.i. anymores, few do though really round them them these here parts though these here days and all

^but good lucks with the chidrens since you have become wifey material with the half up on the chidrens!X!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment