Wednesday, September 2, 2009






Kari Ann Almighty vs. the donkey card mc coy rambuntionings 1.teabaggings and salad tossings then 69ing with dreyers bannana split ice cream on top of the buns, nose in the booty, licking up the leakings, clit gobbling and swaggling, licking of the entire buttocks
2.riding with the small midjets in mouth with hands positioned in gripping fashion on the cakes in a squeezfest until proper beckonings unleash the puddings!!!!

"for real, what's good" what do you mean miss?

besides the vagina?

your love will be here for you and over the times you will will believe their truths! I knead your lusciousness as my momentums are overflowing bliss in the middle for you until explosions happens inside you!
^when you decide we should get married

hope your cakes are overflowing for me and mines and soon!x!!

lol

they are robbing me of my testicular fortitudes on here!!

I am dreaming of the cakes and spermicidal rambunctionings, of course, bananna splittings of the pies too, me and mines in correlation with you and yours w/o the nutcracker sweets

are you enjoying that?

^not without you it is a dream that needs proper fruitioning to amply bloom

hun,hope you are well lifted in your spirits and ready for proper rescuings!!

^as in Atilla the Hun, gallivanting with the hordes plundering the innocence or hun as in honey as in the sweet juice of the glorious puddings.
either way you should join me in the fruitionings of all rambunctions!!!




do you have any upping of the aunties for me if I need the spermicidal beckonings?



do you knead the uppings today? Missing out on the squishy sounds too? I'll make warthog noises for you.
^squishy sounds of yumm yum stick and the yammies


do you have any bugs down theres??
if so what type of bugs do you have, besides the cooties, understandably they are of the biting variety. worth any money? maybe we can pawn them for some big time money or just see if the nestlings hatch and build a traveling circus (like the famous flea circus of old) and travel across the country!!


no

^knew you were a heartbreaker though

your love will be here for you and over the times you will will believe their truths! I knead your lusciousness as my momentums are overflowing bliss in the middle for you until explosions happens inside you!


dreaming of the cakes and rambunctionings, of course, bananna splittings of the pies too




hope you are well lifted in your spirits and ready for proper rescuings!!

you should join me in the fruitionings of all rambunctions!!!

^one fine day then misses yammies

No comments:

Post a Comment