Friday, September 11, 2009


hope everything is going deliciously well for you my sweet little mermaid princess!X!!!


you are very welcome misses lovings!X!!!! You deserve such fine compliments bestowed upon you!!Some fine day you will be the apples in my eyes!!!!





well whenever i have money to go

^ you are nice, I was joking but I will be looking forward to it!X!! Maybe I should just come visit you and we can get married, yes???
……………………………………………………………………

oh my
u already wanna get married with me
im flattered
:d
:-D


^we are soul mates and destined to be together for all the eternities combined!X!!!
^you will realize this soon!!!

u think so?

I am taken aback due to your divine lusciousness!!!^ I am in the knowing, it is divine fate!!!
^I am also quite sure you have wonderful cakes!X!!!!

^I like the cute emo's!X!! Cakes are bisquits, love!!!! what does :S mean??

ok im lost....
llol
lol
idk i just thought i would put it

^Cakes are the pumpkins!X!!!!


wut r u talking about??????

I am longing for you my precious turtle dove from the heavens above in all your glory and lusciousness!!X!!X!!

^One fine day we will be together, do not worry love. I will rescue you as I am the milk of human kindness and your soul mate for all the eternites combined!X!! We will live in universal happiness in our togetherness and oneness!!!
^You must have faith as I do my princess!!!
……………………………………………………………………
I know it is in your nature to be so kind!X!!


Life is full of suprises misses lovings!X!!!!!

^I have full faith in you though as well I should!X!!!!




So have you realized we must exist in a blessed union together?

well i dont know about that im at work rite now

^or are you going to force me to suffer?

suffer in wut way?
:
^later on down the road in life, not this moment you silly goose!X!!

suffer the pain and heartache of not possessing the cakes and your lusciousness!X!!!!

^that is terrible, I am heartbroken now for most certain!!!

you dont have to speak like that do you
i wouldve told you before byt u didnt ask me soooo...

I am left a shell of a man now!X!! I will never be the same again!X!!!

oh please
yea you will

^Your encouragement is not enough!!!! The pain is unbearable!X!! HELP!!!!

so we are not going to get married then?


ummm we were never gonna get married in the first place
……………………………………………………………………
12:21 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
^this is a major disappointment!!!

u act like its the end of the world
theres other girls out ther
there
*

your heartbreaking endeavors, my world has ended!X!!!

that would love a guy like you

^no marriage, no going half up on the chidrens!!!!
^you are wifey material thoughs!!!

i already have a baby
how am i wifey material???

because I say so, do not question the wisdom of your truest love over heres!!
^tell the littles I say hi!!!!
^when you can!!

i only have one
and i wan to know why you think im wifey material

everything will be ok, I have recovered now. Tell the little I said hello.

well i cant rite now cuz im at work
recovered from wut

later on then!X!! I have recovered from falling head over the hills on you and yours!!

but u dont know anything about me

^my heart knows plenty!!!!

but not about me

it is a shame how doubtful you are, that is no way to live!X!!!!

You are far too young to be so pessimistic and jaded my love!!

im not doubtin anything

and im old enough
to know about love
ok

so when can we begin the lovely adventure???

there is no adventure

thats why we must begin one!X!!

wow i guess you are in love

All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!!

lol
ok.....................................................................................

I knew I would finally win you over!X!! I must possess your cakes and soon!!!

u didnt win me over
and stop saying ckaes
cakes*
cuz i still dont know wut that means

^ you behave in a cruel fashion at times!X!! It is not appropriate!! There are cakes as in the pumpkins, and then there are the midgets who exist in the cups, with the funny alphabets!!!
……………………………………………………………………

cruel
wow
if you say so
and honestly you dont make any sense

^ I doubt that you are inherantly mean spirited though!X!! Even so,if you are I still would like to have the cakes!X!!!

you are really getting on my nerves with the whole cakes things
honestly you are

sweet misses lovings, how have you been down there over and beyond the yonders???

okkkkay .

^That is good, but you deserve to be doing lovely, I wish I could help you over there's!X!X!

hope everything is going deliciously well for you my sweet little mermaid princess!X!!!

^ I am longing for you my precious turtle dove from the heavens above in all your glory and lusciousness!!X!!X!!

^and you are so cruel, a true heartbreaker, yes yes!X!!!

^it breaks my heart how you so easily can give me the coldest of all shoulders!X!!!

you are a meanie miss lovings!X!!

nahhh , not really


^you are not a meanie or you are not loving?
^I think you are delicious!X!!YUMMMMM


so you are not mean but you are loving!!! my heart races for you even stronger!X!!!!

You deserve the finest of compliments bestowed upon you!!Some fine day you will be the apples in my eyes!!!! I wish to romance and serenade you, with fine wines and delicious dinners I shall cook for you and you will lovingly enjoy the fine fruits of my labors!!!!

^you are wifey material with the half up on the chidrens!!!

^you seem to play hard to gets like its going out of fashion, my sweet delectable little mermaid!!
……………………………………………………………………
12:31 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
^I am very sorry that you are so very pessimistic and jaded my love!!

^All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!!

^why must you punish me so??
^I am sure you have delicious cakes!!! Only if I could vouch for that from experience!!!
^you are nice I am sure

we have never met miss lovings, I would like to though, I will wine and dine you then we could attempt to go half up on the chidrens!!
^In a very passionate and feverish fashioning!!!
……………………………………………………………………

ummm im dont with having kids
for now but later in the future i plan on having more with my bf

^meanie!! No spermicidal rambunctionings for me and mines with you and yours???right now I am suffering the pain and heartache of not possessing the cakes and your lusciousness, having you fall head over the hills for me and be the apples in my eyes!X!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment