Monday, November 2, 2009




^I am a gentleman miss, please refrain from insulting my character it is very much uncalled for miss lovliness!!!
^apologies are in the orders too

lol ummm i dont think an apology is neccessary, u said u want to bend my fender so ur not too much of a gentle man

^i guess you are right I am of the questionable characters then. It is a shame. Thank you for correcting the situation in a very calm and polite if not utterly disnified fashioning!!!!
^you are the absolute milk of human kindness!!!!


it means that you are a precious little mermaid princess lost in the oceans and that i must rescue you because it is the proper thing to do!!!

ummmm ok, im not lost by no means, ill take the saving part tho,, are u gonna be my knight in shining armor???

I will rescue you and then we will get married and live in my genie bottle for all the eternites combined and live high off the hogs and you will be the apples in my eyes forever and ever!!!

^knew you were just playing hard to get over there, getting uppity and jumpy, no problem, better luck next times!!!
………………………

maybe then we can play together thens and soon after the wedding and the yogurt and raisins!!!




yogurt & raisin???? that came out of left field

yes and the beets in right feild with the sardines and cantaloupe.

WOW r u hungrey or something over there?

^we live high off the hogs with lots of yumm and each others love for all the eternities combined!!!!

erikg206 gurp…:
miss deliciousness?



hope you didnt get sick eating all the candies on halloween over theres miss lovliness.


thats good you need to stay nice and healthy and in tip top shape for the marriage!!

i eat enough candy if i want to =P


^not on my watch, cakes go bad if you eat too much of the candies, my job theres.

lol
i luv cakes

there she is!!! hope all is well that ended well and that you are still the apples in my eyes!!!
……………………………………………………………………

more like a pointed stick.

pointed stick in the apples and hope in my eyes yummm
apples=pumpkins
pumpkins=cakes
cakes=bisquits
bisquits over bunions anyday of the week over heres.
……………………………………………………………………

boise is the bunion capital of the world, sioux falls the shoehorn capital.
^no bisquits in boise

excuse me. I need to vomit. brb.

i thought you only liked the bisquits.
^and the cookie
cakes and cookie only for you.

I support delicious cake only.

no yum yum sticks. not even in the eyes even though they say keep your eyes on the prize.

is a yum yum stick a prize?

for some it may be for others i suppose not
^my yum yum bears the pudding of the gods

b/c you like the yamms, hamms, and mamms exclusively have issues with the yum yum

i do not like mamms, not I do not.
I shall not eat mamms.

mammaries

oh.
yeah, those I eat.
well, nibble.
suckle, even.

^that is better than playing with other peoples rectums.

I do that as well.

maybe that is your calling in life!! I am longing for a hermaphrodite marsupial eunuch oriental hillbilly who sells used tires. we move to wyoming and sell used tires.

your life is destined for disappointment.

like they say keep your eyes on the prize!!! One day the apples will be in my eyes and my 100%cutie with the certifiable cakes will be falling over hills to provide head for me!X!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment