Tuesday, November 24, 2009






haha hmmm i see

that is good that your perceptions are available to you it would be quite inconvienient if that was not the case. Not having the visual apperatuses inside your noodle to monocle about can lead to trouble!

they say hindsight is 20/20 but what if your visions were blurred before? guess that makes it an improvement!

i do rather enjoy your topics if discussion here.

i am looking for the cakes , divine cakes too. from someone ready to fall head over hills and be the apples in my eyes!

best wishes to you in your search

^that is very polite and congenial of you, i guess you might be the milk of human kindness after all and I hope it is overflowing and not too homogenized!!!

haha i hope not as well

i was hoping you were my soul mate i still have the faiths inside my heart too

oh is that so?

i was wishing for you to be my precious little mermaid princess and i keep you in my genie bottle with me for all the eternities combined and we travel all the oceans and then find the leprecaun with the gold and get rich and I buy a castle and keep you in my harem with me

a castle eh? haha jk.

ok thens we can live together on a houseboat on a magical lake with nessie the loc ness monster and she can fly and take us all over the galaxy and also time travel and meet famous people and everyone will love you then.

^guess you are more of the wicked witch type. I say yuck on that then.

No comments:

Post a Comment