Sunday, November 15, 2009






i just got of work and am tired
you know i love you and your mountainlady ways

you are supposed to be building me a boat so can go to hawaii

it has to be big too I want to take my 50 black cats with me too and a gorilla who wears a silly hat who speaks french in a faggy voice

i will have you buy me 500 hot dogs too to feed the cats and the gorilla too for the journey, no buns I will have yours instead thank you

you are no fun anymores became a old stick in the mud overnight suffering from mountainlady syndrome

you are special. i am glad you are not special as in licking windows, eating socks and underwear, peeing yourself special.


^i could be wrong though maybe thats the affects of the mountainlady syndrome over theres

being on permanent goober patrol living off yogurt beets and raisins sleeping underneath the bed to protect the cakes from aliens

dig a hole in your backyard stick your rump in there to hide your cakes from them like a ostrich hides its head
mountainlady syndrome on goober patrol
ashamed of yourself for hiding the cakes from aliens. (illegal aliens).

you are on hushmouth ok then I will leave you do not love me i am goneerikg206 gurp…:
you are on hushmouth ok then I will leave you do not love me i am gone
going to go to aurora and smoke crack with a ho then instead

lol what ever floats your boat hun lol

if i get in trouble then I will blame you.
it will be your fault b/c no cakes for me from you

i am joking I dont smoke crack or indulge in proclivities with ladies of the night

sure you don't lol

not on sundays at least that is sabbath day

I lick bacon grease off midgets bald heads and gargle with lysol
and write my congressman long love letters
then go to sleep underneath my bed dreaming of you
with plenty of vienna sausages to last me through the night
^in case i get hungry
and use the jelly for stimulations
rub the vienna sausage jelly all over my body too
^just how you like it yummm
you are such a crazy mountainlady
you should be ashamed of yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment