Monday, November 2, 2009




^bad buns down theres, pumpkins and bisquits are unsavory
^meaty buns down theres bad for the teeths

i am wondering about your cakes, and if you are a delicious little sugarbird.

^if i was to believe you what would happen if I bet the farm on it?
would I lose my property?

I should have faith, you are a delicious mermaid princess and I should rescue you and keep you in my genie bottle with me for all the eternites combined.




I am disappointed in how you play the harder to gets, I bet I would be the apples in your eyes and you would fall head over hills for me.
^deservedly so too

thats ok we gets married soon and then you can think of the chidrens, the chidrens!!!



thats good because you shouldn't be falling head over hills for me if you didnt think it was possible!!!

^good thing you dont play hard to gets or I'd be facing bigger troubles!!





you are trying to confuse yourself over theres. must be underneath the beds with chicken grittle and the hens on the grittle thinking the pies are falling.

thats ok i can tell that you are a lover not a fighter so good luck theres!!!

^now you are playing the harder to the gets again!

i am hoping i get the cakes real soon, i need thems too!!

11:38 AM
erikg206 gurp…:
I think you are a little bit mixed up there upstairs in the noodle .
i am ashamed of you doubting the love potions!!!




well then how can I have the buns thens???


no yum yum sticks. not even in the eyes even though they say keep your eyes on the prize. thats risky business right theres.

11:51 AM
erikg206 gurp…:
so how do i get the buns?
…:
can you send them to me pleeeez?
I need some nice warm round buns pleez. and soon.
……
when are the buns coming? I need thems and soon!!

^what are you TALKING about??? The shipment was due YESTERDAY!!!!! OOOPSSS!!

^WHERE ARE MY BUNS!!!!!


the buns are late now, WHERE ARE THEY?



here we go agains!!!


still rambunctioning and causing all the trouble and no buns over here!!!

nuhh uhh, lmao.

how many times have to tells you THEY ARE LATE!!!!!

what is??

^THE BUNS SILLY!!!!!
:
ohhh. why do you want them so bad??

^The shipment is overdue they were supposed to be here weeks ago!!!
^yesterday too with more!!!

well they are late they might nevverr come, haha lmao.

^you are terrible, how dare you rambunction all over my buns!!! that is my job, need yours then to cover the damage!!!

^you owe me the cakes as in 2 pumpkins or 2 buns, no bunions either.

12:24 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
^when am I getting thems?
hha.

now you are planning on playing the harder to the gets again!! shame on you , you should be willing and able to give me the cakes!!

last time WHERE ARE MY CAKES? DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO COME IN THERE AND HAVE THEMS!!!

what exactlyy are you asking for??


the cakes silly
if it was halloween they would be pumpkins!!!


some nice succulent juicy cakes goobers

told you they are LATE
your shipment was due already!!! send them to me!!!

^when are the bisquits going to be ready over theres?

яιsκу♀[ltb]™:
i dunno. haha.

^thats the worst news i have ever heard!!!! So then what are we gonna do fellers???? Cant let the bisquits get to ripe for the pickings! have to stay plump but firms too!!

what kind of a operation are you running over theres?

it means you are messing up the buns over there silly!!!

you have to be one hard cookie to crack my heavens !! Poor buns and bisquits!!!
^you must put them through hells!

you still havent told me when the cakes are coming!!

how are they gonna come. i still dont get it. haha

^when are the cakes going to be delivered so i can come thens!!!
^to get thems too

яιsκу♀[ltb]™:
ehh i dunno.

1:46 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
so where are the cakes!!!!!!

they were already supposed to be delivered as we discussed earlier


well getting back to the important issue at hand when are my cakes going to be ready?

яιsκу♀[ltb]™:
theyy are still in the oven.

WHAT? I like my cakes nice and soft and firm, not boiled over, how are you putting your cakes in the oven silly!!!

burned cakes are not good, you are supposed to take care of your pumpkins.

yesss i know haha

then what in the world are you doing putting them in the ovens for, and besides the shipment was due YESTERDAY!!!
I feel very bad for your buns,you arent treating them very good.
^shame on you and your cakes.

ooh that hurtts ahah. :]

how can you be so greedy with your cakes over theres, that isnt fair you are tempting me silly.

I am glad that you are falling in love with me

i nverr saiid that hahajaja. :]

i know but that is what you were feeling in your heart i can tell!!!!

ooh yurr magikk haha.

yes glad you can see that now WHEN are my cakes coming over here for me?

you have pancakes anyways, flat brown burnt ones.

^not fresh of the grittle either

they are fresh off the grittle then? Well heavens Ill be!!!!!


well you are really trying to hold on to them cakes really good thens!

yeaa.. if you put it that wayyy..

hope you will save them for me

heh heh.

guess nots then you are dastardly what will i do without your cakes thens?
^I need thems and soon!!!

because i need them for nutritional values and purposes and to bring me to the heavens!! Cant get to the heavens without the cakes!!!! Besides they need the frosting on tops.
oooh.

i guess you are trying to tell me that your cakes aren't ready yet.

i suppose it is best to leave your buns in the oven


yeppp no honey for your bisquits since that is how you like themmss.
……………………………………………………………………
2:28 PM
яιsκу♀[ltb]™:
umm yeaa. :]

what if someone did a sneak attack on the cakes, what thens??

No comments:

Post a Comment