Friday, October 30, 2009



i dont think its nice of you to offer me fat girls

Heatherr . :
Why ?

it is inappropriate and not polite because I am not interested in rolling them down the hills

then what are you interested in doing with them ? No inducing the spermicidal rambunctions I hopes!

if i can't give you fat girls then what do you wantt ?

just the buns

Heatherr . :
Mmkay .

soon too, I needed the buns yesterday!!!

Well you gotta come hurr tomorrow then !

dont think so.
i need the buns shipped to me

Fiiiiiiiiiineeee thenn :PP

i want the buns shipped and delivered to me, nice and fresh.

Okay thenn they will be :PP

how many buns do i get

214514245564

214,514,245,564? That is 214 million and over 500,000 buns!!!
have to divide by 2, most people dont only have 1 except for your moms
112 million double buns then

yeah . she likes her buns .

^who?

my mommmma

you sure like picking on her and her bun

imm not ; she just likes them

what kind of buns are you talking about over theres

whattt ?:P

you said your mom likes her bun, what kind?

iono what kind

you should ask her

No .

or ask her how she likes her buns then.

she likes them hard and cold .

i though she would like them warm and soft like most peoples oh well!!!

Bahah , no (:

old stale moldy rotten buns are bad news
^make you go to the doctor

No D: i don't eat her buns .

hopefully sometime you will find the type of buns you like and be happy

i am sure i will find the perfect buns one day for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment