Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hopes you are off the goober patrols over theres and ready for the yum!!!


didnt hear you knock might be spankings before the honey!!

haha thass funnyyy.

you are ready and willing to get off the goober patrol and become goo goo cluster and fine morsel of kindness as a offering thens to thems (me)?
^morsel

umm yess. haha :]

gracious to hear that theres you have yammies for me in my life thens , have to pursue thems thens!!!
and yum yum stick for you and yours as well in return!!


when you are in your oyster shell make sure you pull your tingue in before closing the lids, it doesnt look like you did last time miss cutieness. dont want the cat to get it!!!
^tongue

i dont get it haha

silly in your mood thing you are an oyster gooberlings
peeping out
……………………………………………………………………

ooh okayy haha

hopefully one fine day you'll be able to lick em upps!!!
and get off goober patrol too at the same time over theres miss gooberlings
after the training wheels come off but then all hell will break loose and the vultures will be jumping out the pot!!!
but by that time you will be a full time graduated sexling addicted to your whimsical wimsies!

ooh yesss haha :]]

so you are at home masturbating like usual thens?

um nahhh i'm not muhaha :]

figured you would be over theres keeping it to yourself and being greedy
no fine morsels for anyones but yourselves

nooo i dont even havee it to mahselff haha :]

then who does it belong to thens silly
^guess you are still on goober patrol

nobodyyy haha.


if you dont have thems to yourself and then they arent belonging to anyone else what is going on over there then fellers?
sounds like a regular conundrum to me maybe i need to rescue the cakes!!!

ohh theyy belonq to meee. nobodyy else haha

^that is good to hear i was getting worried there i have a weak heart dont scare me like that!!!!


not like that silly i am looking forward to your cakes for me and mines only!!!!
bury myself deep deep inside thems!!!!
and have some moistening in the middles!!!

mhmm yesss ;] jaja

you are still to precious and greedy wanting thems all to yourselves.

nooo i dnt want them to mysleff haha

then i want them all to myself thens!!!

haha okayy :]

its good that you are nice and agreeable we marry sometime soon you take care of me and I say yumm to that!!!

haha yess!! :]
:
I am glad to hear that you accept my proposal you have to remember then and keep it dear to your heart we marry you be mine too thens.


so we get married thens and you give me the cakes always and I cook fine dinners for you by the candles light and you then give me backmassages and i am able to spank you always?

yepp yeppp that's how it will bbee :]

now you are making me jealous of the person who will be living that life!! guess i will have to go home a masturbate later myself too thens like you!
and


not nice of you to laugh at my masturbatory practices should help out insteads !!!

that might lead to good things happening but then babies after so marriages are only proper and fitting. you have to find ways to make millions for us too thens!!!

yaa i wnna be famouss haha

dont have to be famous we can be together in peace and quiet and have each other no reason for the whole world to desire your cakes they should just be for me and mines silly like we had planned

haha okkayayyy :]

we could always just live on a desert island and i will build a hut and we eat fruits and berries and hump all the time and then go swimming but not with the sharks b/c that would be dangerous but i go fishing so we eat that sometimes too.

you will become misses fantastic in the fancy panties

haha yepppp :]

so then you will fall in love with me and think of me always and i get the cakes too in the bargain?

we can go gallavanting about as pirates and plunder the booty (treasure, silly ) no rump plundering for you!

haha yesss!! :]
……………………………………………………………………
2:55 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
and i plunder you rump too thens
your

hha yess :]

when do you think it is reasonable for us to marry then?
^when can it be fit into your busy schedule?


haha i'm not busyy haha buuut. i thinkk in the summerr cuz i hate winterr lol :]

ok thens I will be in hawaii then you can come down there and we marry on the beach then I get the cakes after
and before to so I can nibble first

mhmm that soundds goood haha :]

No comments:

Post a Comment