Thursday, November 5, 2009





do not worry there my little mermaid princess I will rescue you and we will be together in my genie bottle for all the eternities combined!!

^bollocks
……………………………………………………………………


bollocks to that i say!!


no skippy chim ups either, double blarmey with cakes I say!


english there love, like in "what the heck, aint that a kick in the pants!"

well why couldnt you just sayy that??
blarmy i was too busy trying to get in yer bloomers for the cakes!!!

oh really??
too, would love to skippy chim up up in thems to at that with a real buggering!

your cold shouldering me is a real downer there bloke!
^out to give me the nickers instead!!

^no problem, bollocks for the rest of them, hope to have the nickers and cakes soon?

Cakes and nickers with the icing on top yes?


need me cakes inside the nickers!

no u dnt
lol

^if I want to make pudding I do, blarmey to that!!!

puddingg??

yes'm no blarmies on that one theres.

cakes and nickers!!
:
your cakes and nickers?


knew you were greedy, blarmey on that!!!

yess yur righhtt

bad for me, turn blue later if not soon!!!


yesss.

i am suprised that is what you are going for, i say bollocks to that!

so do i

well then your cakes are in order!!!

silly bloke i want yer cakes in the bloomers better yet you just wearing a smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment