Friday, October 30, 2009


you are too jealous to admit you like your buns ate too




^thank you for the enlightenment, you are such a delicious human specimen, we should have some yogurt together and watch cable then!!!

no bitch..

yes, I do not care for them either, thank you.!


well then it's better that you stay at home until you get the help you need

you should be preparing to go out and eat lots and lots of candy and have a yummy time until yer tummy hurts

then you shouldnt be playing around out theres you should know better thank you very much

i wasnt playing
i got wet cause it started raining when i was outside on my way home
I want some candy myself
……………………………………………………………………

lol


im qonna eat cake :]


my cake


^the cakes are the bisquits or the pumpkins silly


that sound yummy too i want some!!!


i will come and visit soon so I can have the cakes and ice cream too

i am hoping you have someone over there to cook you the chicken and the noodles too

hope you feel better soon so the cakes can heal rambunctions can happen and bang up the best of thems

then maybe sometime i can possess them with the ice cream on tops

No comments:

Post a Comment