Tuesday, October 27, 2009


hello over there

^delicious, i am sure you are a lovely sugarbird, my heart is fluttering for you as we speak

Lol , What ?

here we go again with your rambunctions. you always seem to play the harder to get is the bestest.
:
Lol im so confused

i am sorry, i am sure you are just the grandest and most beautiful of all no reason for the confusion!!!

Whats that supposed to mean ?

it means you are the wonderfullest person in entire world if not universe.

Hahahaha Yay :-DD

I am kidding. You are TERRIBLE.

I am sorry miss, I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very special person.


yes and now i realize that you are in full blown love with me for all the eternities combined!!! As you should be!!

Yes . i love you soooooooo much . i can hardly controll myself .
:
i understand and accept this because i knew so already.




i will be coming over soon so be ready i want some hot dogs

oh oh trying to throw me into a loop hole, i need some hot dogs can you send them to me?

you are very generous

Haha , How many do you want ?:-D

enough because i want to compete in a hot dog eating contest at the redneck convention and win a million dollars

i has six .
is that nuff ?

I need 600

when does you wannt em ?

yesterday, theyre late silly!!!

i have some one else providing me the buns, succulent sexy ones too

imm gonna eat one of yer hotdogs ,
so imm only gonna be able to send 599
……………………………………………………………………
5:09 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
eat one then you gotta eat them all and give me some buns too
.
erikg206 gurp…:
i dont like hot dogs, just the buns
.
Haha . then why'd you tell me to send them D: ?
……………………………………………………………………
5:13 PM
erikg206 gurp…:
too trick you
.
.
Heatherr . :
rully ?
.
me and your mom should boil some hot dogs together
.
boiled hotdogs are gross
.
how do you eat them then silly
in the microwave?
.
tell yer mom i want her buns.


she probably makes good hot dogs too

Lol , she doesn't

ill teach her then!!

Lol , you should
i am going to tell your mom that you dont think she makes good hot dogs and that you said she likes her buns ate.
it will cost her, she'll have to pay me, take hot dog cooking classess plus pay for my airfare over theres too!!
:
Oh okay , imm sure she'll pay lol
p…:
if she gives me the buns i might take the greyhound thens

she won't give you any buns

how do you know?

Cause she doesn't like giving people buns

i am not just anyone though, i am a very very very very very very very special person as you know yourself, i deserve all the buns I can eat, anywhere and anytime.
:
Ahh , stupid whoers
whores
……………………………………………………………………
buns silly

not good idea to eat real meat buns bad for the teeth

imm talking about this chick

oh she likes her buns ate, oh well

lol no

lots do so i am told from the wise elders

No comments:

Post a Comment