Friday, October 16, 2009






|| Mz. ♥||:
:
That is delicious, this is why you are delectable and succulent.


I must possess you in my genie bottle with me , you absolutely must be my precious little mermaid princess for all the eternities combined, no questions!!

If not then We could go to France you could speak the luscious languange then we travel through greenland and iceland and visit Norway too, fight ogres and trolls along the Way, see Nessie in Scotland, go for a ride there. Get married in Amsterdam.

……………………………………………………………………

I dont know why you are playing hard to get, I will rescue you
thats ok, I am talking about life long love here, no silly trist.

I say so , he will be forgotten, we will live forever in glorious happiness and togetherness and oneness.

It is you that makes my heart flutter like butterflies, you are my inspiration!

we must go to wal mart for a hot dog and some waffles, we will eat them together right out of the box!!


I am intoxicated by your love, drunk on it's honey my sweet sugarbird!!

|| Mz. ♥||:
awww (:

I am sure you have delicious cakes!


Because in my heart I believe my love will possess luscious pumpkins!

You must let me have your bisquits!

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very special cakes for me!!!!!!
will be mine and mine only for all the eternites combined and I will nurture them !!!


yes I need your help, please do so soon the 100%cuties cakes only!! I will be the apples in your eyes, you will fall head over hills for me and mines!!!!




I must possess you in my genie bottle with me , you absolutely must be my precious little mermaid princess for all the eternities combined, no questions!!


We could go to France you could speak the luscious languange then we travel through greenland and iceland and visit Norway too, fight ogres and trolls along the Way, see Nessie in Scotland, go for a ride there.Then marry in Amsterdam.


we must be together forever as in fate,It is you that makes my heart flutter like butterflies, you are my inspiration!

we must go to wal mart for a hot dog and some waffles, we will eat them together right out of the box!!
I will rescue you from a vapid and trivial existance and take you to uncharted peaks your heart knows nothing of as of yet!

it is very feeble of you to behave in such an undignified fashioning!

I would like to procure for you a large 10" pink squirting and talking dildo, you can fill it with mayonaise or tapioca pudding and keep it under your pillow. Fight off the tooth Fairy or Easter Bunny if they try to go about upping the aunties.

is this off a love site?

in return you can buy me a pocket pussy and I will keep my skittles in it.
and only hump it on rides at the seattle center.

seattle center shut down



doesnt work its broken

don't try to one up me miss cakes, that is unsavory.
^I will fix the rides I want to go on.
You will give me a piggy back ride there too.
And I will eat yogurt, beets and raisins along the way.

im in AP and i dont want half those words mean dawg
GET SOME
AP=advance placement


I am sure you are very happy to tell me the rides shut down, it makes your day to try and ruin my dreams, this is your lifes work instead of allowing me to be the apples in your eyes and you falling head over hills for me.

^GET SOME what miss cakes? And what is advance placement? Where?
!
we should go out for some potato salad my treat.
Or a hot dog and a slurpee from k mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment