Saturday, July 11, 2009

No Foghorns or Nigerian Witches, just the Cakes!!!"Blessings to you too!"Answers not to be found in the Jewish temple:1-is a false secular symbol of dis-unity of all mankind! 2-will never bring peace and prosperity in the world, only genocide 3-an illusion that sets us free only From seigniorage, in debt to the Jewish bankers, and their NWO!* by way of war and nuclear hornswagglings * since devastating inevitalile,and collapse of the banking system, international,*From deserved punishment for their contempt and abominatable sins.

Since then I've been the American Idol on top!Our false democracies form the banker and freemason trilogy, is this the ideal, of proliferation,each of these seperate but equal venomous criminal associations? But when shall see finally metaphysical societies, based upon universal ethics secular and the principles of authority, hierarchical, meritocratic, and social responsibility? Never on the Earths surface I am quite sure!!I'm telling you right I just the best Ultimate Fighting Here?s the preview ist mir die famous on the Cougar, Stacey Anderson was Deadly swine star in offer is and met ??????? ?? as a singer she?s enter here de Descarga A much better world, of this, we expected and were misled to believe! What to expect? The weather plays relentlessly in our disagreements.For this nightmare: Freemasonry gives thanks! King of Israel is the false guardian of all mankind saying God has compassion for you,But you have compassion for yourself?"

Many years are, that the Italian Parliament, has established in vain, to use for social purposes, dormant capital.Bears in your mind, I will not be hornswaggled. I possess only tremendous gifts of great value to you (and yours). You must take that initial first step, the rewards are endless, the blessings life fullfilling. But the England, absolutely nothing, continues to steal, the rights sorts of seigniorage of the European Union! Its delicious to go about upping the auntie with your 100%cutie with the certifiable cakes!!! Heed this call, overcome the obstacles leaving you barren and spiritually destitute, crush your inhibitions and grasp hold of your inner greatness!

A silent coup of State: Satanic, mortal is fell on all democracies!I will consume them for all the eternities combined and you will be satisfied like it was nature's calling!!One day you will believe me, and feel a strong sense of knowing, and deja vu mixed together at once, and it will make sense! !!1 discuss the an annual UP/ Metodo in Dawkins: lol, or loudest was declared last year by the fabulous single time you upped the auntie!
: Damn: this is high treason! Marked by the fire of God's wrath! Traitors to the constitution! Assassins! The banking system is above the law and is against the interests of the people!Now I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or in your hallway so 2 speak but you need to re-think the strategem. I am sure you will come to the fruitful realization that I must possess the Cakes and it is in your best interest to provide them for me!

All you need now will die, prematurely and desperate! Seigniorage banking has planned, the destruction of faith in the world and progressive replacement of all religions with Satanism is just a matter of time! . I am sure you will come to the fruitful realization that I must possess the Cakes and it is in your best interest to provide them for me!So, this is the time to break down seigniorage!
"Cause you are working to make the world a better place? Making people aware, does not solve anything, it's complaining with the herd Stop being a victim of economy, and become a victor: All about mindset, not about recession: Attaining the 100% cutie with real cakes has become a daunting task! You must want to fall head over hills for me and i know you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me. -ANSWER-> You are a child of the devil! What you call "herd", are the precious children of God, saved by the Blood of the Cross and that you, with your cursed system, you has ruined and turned into animals.I simply desire one of the tender & merciful who will throw caution at the window and offer me the "vaunted" 2 cent piece! no worries, I understand you are still on goober patrol waiting for the next jerry lewis telethon. Per severance, my luscious one, do not be misled...The day of reckoning is just over there, beyond the yonder!! The dirt cheap deeds that are dastardly and dirty will soon be undone!!

I decided to make death all those, like you are! When: bankers, Masons, Satanists, and all those that have videos not suitable for children on youtube, realize that with my faith:While I have came over the fornicated realizations that in this realm very few possess the certifiable, delicious life affirming Cakes that a triple a plus plus plus citizen (such as myself) absolutely must possess.If my brothers atheists do not assist the religions this is what is happening already! Do you want your children to adhere to Satanism?

Now I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or in your hallway so 2 speak but you need to re-think the strategem I have the power of ruining and then to kill their all: then it will be too late. Will be their disbelief and their rebellion to God, that them has killed! It might be a good solution, if he does not belong to ranks of those who, already participating, in the first resurrection, as described of Apocalypse!

I have not religious controversy to do with you! above all, in moments so, dramatic, for mankind throughout! Your Holiness the lets you see the demons of: 1 seigniorage banking 2 Satanism 3 Freemasonry, joined together they form a single organization and control power at the service of 40 Jewish bankers called "enlightened" for NWO? That is that suffocating, for all spiritual man! If you do not see it, then it is hypocritical to your religion! You are possessed by the demon of religion! Is valuable to share the Gospel. But do this with the lamp off of the faith is to be idiots! You sell, your religious belief, in place of the Faith! But is a forgery of money, I tell you!
"herd"
ANSWER-> You should know that Constantine was never, a Cristiano (perhaps on his deathbed). He has noted, as each political ago: 1 the situation of his reign! 2 has harmony, among his subjects!I still search for the luscious and divine cakes, a never ending search which I continue to carry on in a very diligent fashion. Yes, you must be willing to fall head over hills for me and be a 100%cutie with the certifiable cakes. The Roman Empire was shocked to martyrs of, for the river of blood did flow, from your friends Pagans. But there were no victims pagan, when the Christianity has took control of society!no worries, I understand you are still on goober patrol waiting for the next jerry lewis telethon. Per severance, my luscious one, do not be misled...it is my milk, greater than all human kindness that will do your body good and replenish the soul!! You are the one I should leave cross eyed and walking funny for the rest of your life! You are from the evil "MaximilianHorizon" and be with you the father of lies that belongs to you! I have already said "Pacovl8" that I am Catholic Christian biblical fundamentalist, and I have personal experience of many invisible reality.Can't always see through the looks, though some of us can, like that nigerian witch who works the shoe horn capital of Sioux Falls, at the Pharmacies. Instead of dolin out the prescriptions offers the patrons a glass jar with the granny candy inside all stuck together, probably from you drooling and lusting all over the lovely nips and peices when nobody is looking! Turns out to be magic sauce, consisting of eels caught off the coast Puerto Rico, goat urin and abstract nigerian witch spells. For this I am also: 1 - jew (because Jesus was jew) ZEITGEIST is right when it shows Crime of State, 11 September 2001 (well the hidden powers are invincible) but that as the son of Satan, he denied the historicity, of carpenter of Nazareth, and many believed to him, despite of all the dictionaries in history.it is my milk, greater than all human kindness that will do your body good and replenish the soul!! You are the one I should leave cross eyed and walking funny for the rest of your life! I am more than the rich: I am the Kingdom of God! I hope you have good health care insurance!! Grasp hold of your inner greatness, for now is the time to bring salvation and love back into your heart! Hornswagglers beware!! "MaximilianHorizon" said: "Could you then, that is not Jesus, to be upset, the Roman world, but Constantine, in 325, with the Council of Nicaea." 2 - I love God as a Muslim (because the Abraham is our father) 3 - I love all men who love God 4 - "I love all people of" good will "5 - I love all the atheists who are" operators of Justice. "But the religion, dear" Pacovl8 "is less important than faith Why in the Kingdom of God which already, I belong I can not see a religion! God wants from me, that: 1) I will bring the world peace 2) I protect all religions Preziose.The French Revolution and the Bolshevik could overwhelm the sole risk of the banker jew has: the Catholic Monarchies.

I do not live in spite nor shall I be smitten, and nor shall you (ever again!) once you hatch and bloom forth my wondorous seedlings after we go half up on the chidrens!! 3) to merge them together, like the fingers of one hand 4) against the parasite jew Satanist of the bank seigniorage. Symbol of 5) unity of all the good people of the world will be the 3° Jewish Temple 6) All of us, we have a single origin, and the meaning of this, is the love that is: justice, equality and truth, This also approves an atheist!I believe you are destined to fall head over hills my 100% cutie, and I will appreciate your generous offering and apologize for you being taken aback by my verbiage, my fine concubine to be!



1/3 Dante Alighieri unnecessarily, warning the world]: "Be men, not sheep matte, that between you, the Jew does not laugh" With the invention of the "assigned" (the modern bank seigniorage) namely the creation of money from scratch + (consideration of the public debt). Extend yourself in your blessed humanitarianism and deliver yourself to me, succumb to your heart and nature's calling, let us nurture one another and live for a cause far greater than that of our own alone!! These, with the educational tools of the Inquisition, not reaching the planned target, the power of corruption can easily wins men. [2/3 Dante Alighieri] because, these 40 Jews are demons in human form, they are hidden divinity, far superior to any that man. They are mortal enemies of Israel! Their secret is the cunning, their long time, the plan projects that the children or grandchildren will realize! They have no true friends. Fat and do hate their team and then leave them to the destruction of hatred. Before, hating fat and make their victims, then to leave kill! Have guided their own events that brought Hitler to the point of inevitable war and the holocaust! With all the Heads of State, as the cat plays with the mouse! Well hark I reckon, I am wishing (eternally) for more than just the dessert, so hopefully I will possibly recieve everything, as will you in return, the entire kitten and the tabouli!
In 500 years have disguised the true directors of any event in history.I'll never be hornswaggled! I simply desire one of the tender & merciful who will throw caution at the window and offer me the "vaunted" 2 cent piece! no worries, I understand you are still on goober patrol waiting for the next jerry lewis telethon. [3 / 3 Dante Alighieri unnecessarily alert the world]: Only the stupid and corrupt, they can deny the absolute power, which creates a monopoly of creating money from nothing. They now have the 3 / 4 of the financial strength of the world. A richness that does not can be spent in a lifetime, humanely and that the sole purpose may be to plot against the entire human race, using: banking, freemasonry, SpA How can you play cards with one that creates the maps, with whom you play, the game against him? The concept of concealed bank seigniorage shows the manipulation of: politics, universities, information, etc. .I believe, before God, who Ahmadinejad is a mason and himself who sold Iran to the Banker jew. you must know that Iran is still the only free country by seigniorage banking together with China.But God as spoken to me so talk to you all! You are an operator of justice? lorenzojhwh is your ally and will protect you! Are you a Freemason evil thief liar? lorenzojhwh you will die! And then we'll see with the facts, what is true conviction! Just you together with all mankind, we do the guinea pig for this Xperiment! Alleluia! When with my ministry, I will be past with the Justice of God upon you as above everyone! We all then see what true value is yours! lorenzojhwh is warning the large audience, that the clash at the highest level and more INSIDE OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE = JESUS vs masonic bank seigniorage SPA!. If it is true that people are unaware, what is the bank seigniorage. So, what is really strategic and important in the world today is wrong / hidden!
"So wait, these bankers are not human?" --ANSWER-> OUR ENEMIES KNOW THAT, OUR COUNTRY, OUR WORLD AND OUR CHILDREN ALSO. VICTORY IS of GOD! He surrendered to God here, for our freedom! We are bad! He returns, to be God for our faith!And then the bad guys must die! Rare, very rare is the faith They are human! but their height is so high institutional AND IS AS OCCULT that are invisible to politicians! They also have the first power of Satan! Ahmadinejad like a perfect idiot, is making their game. Every politician, may be an idiot, in respect of their strategic superiority. They did not hurry, but make sure that events couples spontaneously secretly feeding the fire of hatred, because in every war, they reinforce their power!Invisible, nobody can suspect them.Satanism and its human sacrifices they are a creation and are in control that they exercise over the human race. But, against an exorcist like me they have no hope! I can kill? Now, for them it is too late! Because their cunning is always that to come away with clean hands! BUT, THEY ARE THE CRIMINAL MORE, OF DANGEROUS OF THE WHOLE STORY OF HUMAN KIND!
behind the International Monetary Fund. There are, from 500 years, 40 Jewish families of Satanists: the real masters of the world (with banks+Freemasonry+ SpA have a top-level control)That with their position may play the smart way, against the politicians, easily. Is terrible, this for all Arabs to understand that all their governments, are slaves of the Jews (who by the domination of money, influencing everything), with the exception Iran and China (the only countries, not to be in the bank seigniorage ) predestined victims of butchers Americans to realize the New World OrderWe want to kill, now all of our politicians? Per severance, my luscious one, do not be misled...it is my milk, greater than all human kindness that will do your body good and replenish the soul!! You are the one I should leave cross eyed and walking funny for the rest of your life!But they may not be adequate to understand and counter this threat! No human mind can be adjusted! Indeed, the governments see these Jewish bankers, as benefactors of a solid support in emergency situations. Only the Ministry of lorenzojhwh may be an appropriate solution,.And all the Arab governments, hours laughing with Satanists Americans, when to Iran, will come to Iraq:They are all Freemasons! and this is opposed strongly to New World Order Now, Ahmadinejad is giving only an excuse to do the massacre of the Iranian people as has already happened with the Iraqi people.Midjets under the shirt would be wonderful as well! We will eat well, sleep soundly, go half up on the chidrens, live together in infamy and gratifying happiness, soul mates entwined as one.
Ahmadinejad is a mortal danger to all of you! I also hate what you hate. But behind the propaganda of the regime Masonic banking that dominates in Iran and around the world hides a deadly truth for you. you can put in google "seigniorage banking" understand when, with calculations, that 40 Jews have the 3/4, wealth of the world, you frighten us! To rebuke this is to lose yourself to a life of drab , unholy misery, something that surely goes against your nature, and surely something I must rescue you from, loving kisses, gifts and only the healthiest of passions and desires to lift your spirits high!
All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!!
I am not religious and do not want to change your beliefs! But I live my life united to JHWH, constantly! As many religious or honest atheists in the world: we perceive the essence of God in us! About me: God lives permanently in my heart! God, in fact it is hidden for me, but I see it however because my faith has come of age! In truth not by him to me something more, respect to all! I who can intuitively in my heart, listen to his voice: constantly! All belong to one family and together with satanic SpA now control the world, no more hope for the people. Prisoners of misleading information and unconscious mechanisms of bank seigniorage. To get prepared for the worse and the signs that indicate clearly from the Bible the Deceptions, false miracles, the lying signs and wonders and the mystery of inequity for those who failed to love the truth. That explains why the worshiping zombies can not see the truth. They have failed to LOVE the TRUTH, so the Mystery of inequity has clouded their thinking ... aka apostasy (MODERNISM).!

Can't always see through the looks, though some of us can, like that nigerian witch who works the shoe horn capital of Sioux Falls, at the Pharmacies. Instead of dolin out the prescriptions offers the patrons a glass jar with the granny candy inside all stuck together, probably from you drooling and lusting all over the lovely nips and peices when nobody is looking! Turns out to be magic sauce, consisting of eels caught off the coast Puerto Rico, goat urin and abstract nigerian witch spells.
With all the hornswaggling going on worldwide,I do not know if 100%cutie have metamorphasized. I am fornicating over it right now trying to communicate to thems in hidden but monumental tongues. My knowing concubines MUST be 100% cuties and want to fall head over hills for me. Are you having great difficulty not falling over because of me? Would you be interested in possibly going half up on a chidrin?These are the vaild and pertinent questions. Fear not, you must overcome great burdens to reach the highest of peaks and grasp hold of your inner greatness! I am here, this is my calling card, I shall lead you towards these ultimate goals, but you must have faith, and possess the ultimate cakes!!! I shall cast off the hornswagglers hornswaggling up and over the yonders on goober patrol, coming from underneath the beds, these chicken littles devoted jerry lewis telethon veiwers, pretenders to the throne.

No comments:

Post a Comment