Wednesday, July 22, 2009

if that is too conventional and romantic for your tastes i whole heartedly apologize for attempting to get a head on the shelf. knowingly that biological clock is ticking like a timebomb, need someone with some womb for me in their life.lucky for them it's out there. maybe we could have a picnic (you could feed me grapes while we drink champagne, maybe have some cheese and crackers providing that you are lactose tolerant) there sometime when you are feeling better and not so overwhelmed. I get out everyday, just not without a toddler.this is in extremely poor taste my fine concubine to be!
it is quite pleasant,especially with good company.so when are we going to have some vienna sausages and yogurt together somewhere in the metro seattle area?on monday i am hoping to have 100% real cutie. you should attempt to romance me by taking me to the kmart on Aurora and buying me a hot dog and a slurpee. i really like poached salmon as well.i wondered how you would be nursed back health in a proper and dignified fashion and i did say a prayer for you every night (the last two) but they did not include any forms of nocturnal emissions later on in the evening. . i am glad them dastardly 'skeeters didn't suck you dry. It would be better to devote your energies to something more realistic, such as your financial situation, for instance. so when are we going to have some vienna sausages and yogurt together somewhere in the metro seattle area?maybe on mondays in the future perhaps after the courtship process. would you be interested in possibly going half up on a chidrin?and i was under the simple delusion that you could take me out to the k-mart on aurora and buy me a hot dog and a slurpee maybe some wafflesif not maybe we could go bowling or go to a roller derby or a hot dog eating contest. maybe with some mashed potatoes or white cheddar macaroni. i was thinking about going there sometime this week, i am lusting for it right now as we speak in hidden but monumental fornicating tongues. I'd skip kissing the frogs altogether, would save alot of trouble.i would give you some if you wish but you would have to cum to get get it.They have since faded and stopped itching.hope you are enjoying this lovely weather that they are having!
but I do not know if you are 100% real cutie. Rather, your romantic hopes are likely to meet with frustration.

yes schnookie i was indeed very worried about your health and welfare this entire weekend because i didnt want to see you come down with any type of serious illness. well hark, i reckon i'll let you get back to your important duties, please do think of me and hold me in the highest of esteem always. .i am really perplexed because i am not certain if you are 100% real cutie or not and you have done absolutely nothing to appease or ensnare me like one would ultimately expect and respect wholeheartedly.Don't expect to meet the man of your dreams today, dear Aquarius. worth
any money?
what type of bugs do you have, besides the cooties, understandably they are of the biting variety.

It probably does need some attention, wouldn't you agree? If you redirect your energies, the rewards are more likely to be forthcoming.

I am curious as to the relevance of the left hand question, regardless I must add my 2 cents regarding "you must kiss alot of frogs to find your prince".

it touches my heart to know that you are "on the mend" as you so eloquently stated. i had great faith in you and i am sure that my prayers helped, even if you are reluctant to acknowledge such and give credit where it's due.

No comments:

Post a Comment