Saturday, July 11, 2009

gentrification and your presumptions aside, I hope all is well regarldess and thank you and yours!!!. regardless, thank you for sharing with me your perspectives, opinions and judgements, maybe some fine day you will be able to come over them and then it will be a fine and merry day for us all, i am sure, yes? regardless i am hoping that you and yours are having fun enjoying this fine weathers they are having and thank you again for the polite notaries and oveerdue republicanisms i was expecting from your escapisms and it's good to know the vampirous insects did not drain you of the precious bodily fluids, for both your own and the chidrens sakes!! Smiles all around for all, maybe I cream later if the leeches don't provide proper suctionings!
i am glad them dastardly 'skeeters didn't suck you dry, really more so for the grace of the chidrens in the future tense more than any other reasonings. so when are we going to have some vienna sausages and yogurt together somewhere in the metro area? " They have since faded and stopped itching."
what type of bugs do you have, besides the cooties, understandably they are of the biting variety. worth any money? maybe we can pawn them for some big time
money or just see if the nestlings hatch and build atraveling circus (like the famous flea circus of old)and travel across the country!!we should have some yogurt
and soon!I choose not to judge people or waste my time in such unhealthy endeavors. I do not wish to presume anything about people either, it does nothing. It is also none of my business regarding your sexual proclivities or weight nor did I ask or have an issue with other people or their problems if such is the case.1. going not goin 2.your not youur 3. innovative not inovative 4. fascinating not fasinating. Alot of mistakes spelling wise for only two sentances there! I am willing to give you a few grammar lessons if you wish to cum in Seattle and possibly have some vienna sausages and yogurt with me, . i am glad them dastardly 'skeeters didn't suck you dry. so when are we going to have some vienna sausages and yogurt together somewhere in the metro seattle area? Or we can just skip the spelling lessons and have some potato salad. not interested in Monster Truck Rallies, Redneck Conventions or Hot Dog Eating Contests, sorry!!! Regarding your company I offered to engage you in some potato salad and/or vienna sausages and yogurt over idle conversation, although we could engage in something more suitable to your palate if need be.

"you must kiss alot of frogs to find your prince"...this philosophy will leave you with many warts of various kinds and I am sure a noble prince has no time to go to the clinic although genital warts are incurable as is herpes and hpv. I'd skip kissing the frogs altogether, would save alot of trouble.
by any means there is no reason for you to insult me over several different things. dont talk to me if you have issues with my spelling and grammar. do you not think I know that already? Its like you tellin me im fat. I know this for what reason are you tellin me. I have dont nothing but compliment you.
OK- what kind of cake(s) are you succulently willing to graciously provide? Fornication not necessary. Pudding filled? Not necessarily estrogen jelly mind yours.
1.You cannot be homogenized or pasteurized because I need you to lay me a delicious, wonderous egg IF I choose to fertilize you. I will promise to protect it (providing both paternal and maternal duties)
until it hatches and brings forth great beauty upon the Earth and all it's temporal residents mammal,reptile and amphibian alike. by any means there is no reason for you to insult me over several different things. dont talk to me if you have issues with my spelling and grammar. do you not think I know that already? Its like you tellin me im fat. I know this for what reason are you tellin me. I have dont nothing but compliment you.
2. In return all your greatest wishes, dreams and desires will be fullfilled.....of this I promise. Yet if for some odd twist of fate nature decides to play a cruel joke on you and not grant you such gluttonous, hedonistic happiness,
then at least I will be there to heat you up a nice cup of warm skim milk and feed you some white kidney beans,yogurt ,beets and raisins.
greeting over there's and a hark and i reckons to you and yours! hope you are enjoying the wonderful weathers that they are having!!oh well, pardon me for the hark and the reckons I will take my business elsewheres, no smiles for all over there over the yonders where you reside I am sure.
***I want a burrito produced by the Specialty Technicians.Now. Bring me this burrito and your cakes.////greetings and a hark I reckons to you AND yours!
"thanks!"you are very much welcome! I have a feeling that you are definately the milk of human kindness!
I figured you would be gallivanting with your hordes play hard to gets with the reckonings and all. just wanted to bestow some good merits upon ye!
I take that back, you are the (sour) milk of pure human EVIL!!!! And NO Hark and I reckon to you OR yours!!greeting over there's and a hark and i reckons to you and yours! hope you are enjoying the wonderful weathers that they are having!!
oh well, pardon me for the hark and the reckons I will take my business elsewheres, no smiles for all over there over the yonders where you reside I am sure.greeting over there's and a hark and i reckons to you and yours! hope you are enjoying the wonderful weathers that they are having!!oh well, pardon me for the hark and the reckons I will take my business elsewheres, no smiles for all over there over the yonders where you reside I am sure.
"aww my other guess was goin to be you will use both hands. due to your creative expressions and your mind.. you guys have fasinating minds..I'm good at doggy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment