Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Cakes and Cookie of my 100%cutie!

Well a grand greetings over there's and a hark and I reckons to you and yours from the savory me and mines, hoping we can coalesce in togetherness and the most wonderfullest of all impartial unionings !(Let us both hark and reckon together, in hopes of it carrying over into the eternal yonders!) No one on goober patrol waiting on the next jerry lewis telethon unable to come out of the closet or from underneath the beds, simple communications over some treats on a lovely day, very much there to be enjoyed in togetherness as this unioning permits us!! For ONCE in your life turn the cards in your favor! All it takes is that initial first step to take control of your life, to reaffirm your existence and grasp hold of your inner greatness!! Rise to the occasion out of the incessant bowels of the apocolypse!!! Be forwarned!!!! I believe it to be delicious to go about upping the auntie with your 100%cutie with the certifiable cakes, attempting to go half up on the chidrens !!! Only once in a lifetime does one have the opportunity presented to meet your true other half, as if it was nature's calling, do not stick to the random filibustering, look deep into your heart of hearts, you will know this to be true!

1.you MUST be 100% real cutie because I see how you want to fall head over hills for me and i know you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
2. in my heart of hearts there is the inherant knowledge and knowing you are 100% cutie w/ loving sexy,makes it all worthwhile.
3. I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or in your hallway so 2 speak.
4. 100% real cutie (w/o foghorns) wants to fall head over hills for me as natures calling, despite having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
5.If you are a 100%cutie w/ the certifiable cakes lifelong love is in the balance, reaffirm your greatness!!
6. I have faith that you are 100% cutie, no hornswaggling in the rears.
7.No one on goober patrol underneath the beds with the yogurt and raisins waiting on the next Jerry Lewis telethon! Bewares of these false temptresses who possess the crainal gland disorders, these are not your brethren or sistren, will only bear the beastliest of the chidrens!!

Grasp hold of your inner greatness and keep your eyes on the prize! Now is the time to heed the call and embrace your destiny as it is Nature that is using it's very own calling card to try and reach you!!!!
Ready for the upping of the auntie and to fight the good fight ? If you are 100% real cutie and you are falling head over hills for me, then by divine force You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to. Falling over hills to provide head for me is more than a natures calling! You must be willing to fall head over hills for me and realize that you would have great difficultly not falling over because of me. Bear in mind, I will not be hornswaggled, so if you are on goober patrol it is best to remain underneath the bed with the chicken littles until your closets are ready to be emptied and true dreams and desires fullfilled and actualized!
If ready, I possess only tremendous gifts of great value to you (and yours). You must take that initial first step, the rewards are endless, the blessings life fullfilling. To find love, true companionship, happiness and devotion is a rarity, do not turn a blind eye to such unique prospects!! While the weak and feeble of heart and mind are unable, you will undoubtedly rise to the occasion and I in turn will restore your faith in human kindness and temporarily ease the exitential dread afflicting you and yours!! Heed this call, overcome the obstacles leaving you barren and spiritually destitute, crush your inhibitions and grasp hold of your inner greatness!

Hopefully the nestlings have hatched and are ready to take flight, leave the chicken littles in fear of the falling sky, step forth and grasp hold of your inner greatness, test the intestinal fortitude bred in you by the wise elders!
Fear not, for I know there are few with the true cakes and courage to heed this true nature's calling, yet I also believe that your skills are extra ordinary, indeed of the greatest of magnitude, therefore there is no need to clamber on such yarbles, I must show you my gratitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment