Wednesday, July 29, 2009







Beneath the sun and stars are seemingly inexhaustible sources of energy. One source of energy is the result of the uterus reactions, in which sperm matter is converted to the chidrens. We have been able to harness that mechanism and regularly use it to generate the chidrens for quite some time. Presently, testosterone pudding energy provides for approximately 100% of the world's population. Unlike the stars, the uterus reactors that we have today work on the principle of spermicidal rambunctionings and specialized fusionings and fission.

Changes can occur in the structure of uterus reactors.











"hey baby" lol

why you laughing?

damn

are you looking forward to the hot dog eating contest this year? heard theres some tough competition my precious mountainlady
^bet you've been practicing hard though since the close call last year


^1 guy ate 111 hot dogs w/ buns in 10 mins.

do you like it there




2 week party, no specific reason though for the visit, just to have fun then? how delicious. you deserve it 'such a nice girl' (granny voice & cheek pinch, poke rump with cane)

thats delicious, hopefully it will cool down by then for you and yours.
you are a precious little mermaid i wish to rescue you and possess your cakes and keep you with me in my genie bottle for ever in glowing happiness!!

^when you come in washington
Spermicidal fusionings Diagram
Fission of uterus # 235 nucleus. Adapted from for testicular Waste*.
hey baby
I have really strange dreams every night and I remember them vividly. sometimes i write them down. no nocturnal emissions with you yet though
in my dreams


I only had nocturnal emmission once, i woke up and was producing the puddings. I thought 'what type of spermicidal rambuntionings are going on here fellers?"

lol wow
nice

one time i was staying with a g.f (just friend) and I went into the bathroom to j.o. because I hadnt orgasmed in like a week. when I started it I got a massive head rush and blacked out and fell over knocking over all this stuff in her bathroom and hadd the pudding all over my pants. she was like" whats going on in there?"

+ Naturally: Some energy is produced naturally. For example, the rambunctionings leading towards the spermicidal beckonings reach the cervix.
have you ever seen buck rogers
old tv show

I like that little robot twinkie it goes "beedie beedie beedie" I would like to own one. His helmet also looks like the head of the yum yum.
I'd put him on the block and he'd sell dope and pimp for me.


someone would probably take him though so I'd have to wire him, like a taser, if you touched him you'd get a shock, he'd have to hide the dope somewhere, use the good faith measure, wouldn't work too good.
he'd get jacked.

people would trip if they saw this little robot selling dope w/ some ghetto hootchies in a bad neighboorhood somewhere.

they would hijack him
I would use him for good, he could become a gynecologist
^but only for russian immigrants
he would check them over at the food bank on the tables while people ate their corned beef and cabbage.
all give vd shots
^also


1 time I met this lady on broadway in seattle and she gave me her phone number she lived in redmond
we used to have phone sex and she was really loud, it was funny, she told me her roomate complained
she would hear her moaning in the middle of the night
I would make her spank herself and all kinds of silly stuff and she liked it

i went out to her apt and she took off all her clothes and started playing with herself. i just watched her for a little bit then told her she was odd.

she got mad and told me to leave. i was stranded in redmond at like 4am. i called a friend and he came and picked me up. i told him what happend and he said i should have just stayed there and humped and he was mad. i didnt talk to her after that.







^my friend told me he was perfoming oral sex on this girl and she squirted in his face


i told him he should keep that to himself


some girls can squirt
shoot their nut like a guy

i only knew 1 girl that could it was funny


she only had 1 egg too
^ovary


I feel the same way
My ex used to ask me if he could put it in my ass, I told him ya if I could put my finger in his lol

No comments:

Post a Comment