Saturday, July 24, 2010



someone told me boise was the shoehorn capital,it is the bunion capital. I know it's actually Sioux Falls,SD. I have a solid silver shoehorn, it was my Dad's, he gave it to me on his deathbed."wheres the shoehorn now"I still have it. I've decided to keep it on me at all times, similar to how you keep that giant dildo in a sock inside that Dr. Seuss lunchbox."pocket pussy"I'm going to try and sell my shoehorn online for 100,000 dollars. I'd settle for 50 grand though.what do you keep inside the false vaginal vestibule? Or do you just hold it like a mic and tell it all you deepest secrets?you should put some pancake batter inside of it and let me manufacture the testosterone puddings. On a kiddie ride at Seattle center.Then we can take my shoehorn to be appraised."doing H&M for a xrated movie in the morning" Not sure what H&M is,please do tell!
"hair and makeup"
Thought it could have been "harold and maude", everyone has their kinks, old person fetish or something. Do you know who Ernest Borgnine is?
"yes sir"I am not sure if he has passed but I think his face (smiling) would look perfect on cans of vienna sausages. "Borgnine's". Maybe I should try to market them and get rich, use my shoehorn money to get started

No comments:

Post a Comment