Saturday, July 24, 2010






1.You cannot be homogenized or pasteurized because I need you to lay me down and indulge in yourdelicious, wonderous egg and fertilize you. I will promise to protect the hatchling (providing both paternal and maternal duties)
and nurture it until it brings forth great beauty upon the entire universe and all galaxies and solar systems alike.
2.Your greatest wishes, dreams and desires will be fullfilled by an odd twist of fate that nature decided to play, allowing a triple a plus plus plus citizen (ME, doofus!) into your crainial zone and apperatus. This is NOT a cruel joke on you, very few are granted such gluttonous, hedonistic pleasures.I will be there
to heat you up a nice cup of warm gorilla milk and feed you some white kidney beans,yogurt ,beets AND raisins while drinking champagne.
3.You cannot be homogenized or pasteurized because I need you to lay me a delicious, wonderous egg IF I choose to fertilize you. I will promise to protect it (providing both paternal and maternal duties)
until it hatches and brings forth great beauty upon the ENTIRE galaxy for eons, recognize my spermicial beckonings!

If you are 100% real cutie and you are falling head over hills for me, then by divine force You realize that you not only could fall head over hills for me but should and indeed would, in fact you think it would be hard not to. Falling over hills to provide head for me is more than a natures calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment