Saturday, July 24, 2010

1.you MUST be 100% real cutie because I see how you want to fall head over hills for me and i know you are having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
2. in my heart of hearts there is the inherant knowledge and knowing you are 100% cutie w/ loving sexy,makes it all worthwhile.
3. I am not trying to jump ahead of the shuffle or leave a live shark on your doorstep or in your hallway so 2 speak.
4. 100% real cutie (w/o foghorns) wants to fall head over hills for me as natures calling, despite having great difficulty not falling over because of me.
5.If you are a 100%cutie w/ the certifiable cakes lifelong love is in the balance, reaffirm your greatness!! (I will provide the protiens for you to take on the chins!!)
6. I have faith that you are 100% cutie, no hornswaggling in the rears.
7. Bewares of these false temptresses who possess the crainal gland disorders, these are not your brethren or sistren, will only bear the beastliest of the chidrens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment