Wednesday, April 7, 2010

our endearments will overcome small burdens
althoug I am disappointed that you appear to be in the dark about certain very important issues regarding our committments
haha ok
oh like what?
it seems like you are fumbling about trying to grasp hold of most of not all of them, prefferring to indugle in your proclivites like muscle pulling
oh,
you should be lucky to have your feets still even in your pessimistic state
yeah I'm glad I have my feet,

me too i am happy that you were able to retain your walkers but i am much happier that we have our luvvvv!!!!
*** HUGGING! ***
lol ok
i am thinking that since you are almost done building us our 300 foot yact for our honeymooning in the south pacific that maybe we should begin planning the marriage
I thought we were going to Hawaii
hawaii is in the south pacific
I thought you were talking about the south south pacific like new zealand...
then we go to guam too so i can oogle and look at some strippers there

No comments:

Post a Comment