Wednesday, April 7, 2010





hark to you

how did you pull your muscles
soccer
you werent supposed to be playing, that was divine interventioning, the elves cursed your feets
if the elves were to remove your feets then your muscles wouldnt have been pulled
you are such a silly rambunctioner
lol
i do not understand why you insist on rambunctioning so
I insist because it is fun
having your muscles pulled while running around in dirt and mud seems like a very silly act, these proclivities should not be nourished
lol
you should invest your efforts and energies into more fruitful endeavors like pulling my muscles and indulging my proclivites insteads
*** HI-FIVING! ***
lol
it is very disheartening to know that you have been suffering
shall i rescue you?
oh, i'm not suffering...
yes you are
your heart is aching
oh it is?
I didn't know that...lol
i know about these things, especially your feeling better than you do, trust me on this one
lol oh how do you know my feelings better than I do?
because i am more in touch with them than you are, silly rambunctioners always are in the dark with the lines of questionings
lol oh ok
you are more than just a ruffian you are in terrible denials
lol oh ok
i am hoping your misapprehensions will not have a negative effect on our relationship
um ok
you are too skeptical and doubt things like a thomas
I'm not a doubting thomas
i warned you about the misgivings that would occurs on the bunnys day of easter you now see the prophesy was fullfilled and your muscles were pulled instead of mines!!!
lol its ok, I'll be better in a couple days...
it is a miscarriage of aborted justice!!!!!!!!!!
i wonder whats going to happen when you have to step up to the plates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont leave me in suspension, let me know!
*** RASPBERRY'ING! ***
lol I don't know
you are very confused
it is diificult believing that you may possess the lovingness i am kneading
*** HUGGING! ***
that is difficult to believe...lol
you are a decietfull temptness, and a doubting thomasina too as it is now proven and you lack the bearing to remedy the situation, silly rambunctioner!!
Last message received at 04/07/2010 11:41 AM
how am I a deceitful temptress?
it is amazing how full of questions you are , and here you are expecting that i am full of answers! it is appreciated that you hold me in the highest of the esteemed value sysetms!!!
*** RASPBERRY'ING! ***

haha oh well you should have the answers...
when you are done rummaging through your biological quirks we gets married b/c i know that the biolocial clocks are ticking as well you do also
hahaha oh well why do I have to marry you?
and who says I want to have kids?
silly rambunctioner with the muscles pulled, i thought it was already established and agreed upon that i know what is in your bestest interest
are you sure that isn't your best interest instead of mine?
your doubting thomasness and overflowing cynicism are things that must be overcome
i am a triple a plus plus plus citizen how DARE you question me especially as i have grandstanded here for you !!!
lol oh ok
it is disappointing finally know that your heart is leading you astray
and that you are immensely greedy with your muscle pulling
you would do it for the easter bunny but not for loved ones
it is just desserts for someone associating with silly rambunctioners, having the faiths to try and turn their lives around
do you wish for me to turn my affections elsewheres?
has it come to this?

No comments:

Post a Comment