Tuesday, June 28, 2011



oh right xxx zane michael o'brien now goes by glamour4love or yorba zergot or zane michael o'xien xxx which btw :: he also trashed 3 MacBook Pro's of mine *All* warranteed by MAC tho the last one *this one* they wouldn't touch nor warrantee bcoz he partitioned it and beat me up repeatedly after i got the new replacement so he could *once again* partition it AND make music on it xxx that's right xxx instead of getting the teaching job he convinced his father to pay the Teaching English as a Second Language *TEOSL* and me to move from my island paradise in agreement that he would *FOR ONCE* do something he said he would do xxx that's right kidzz* xxx he is a TOTAL FRONTER xxx and when i finally called him on it and told him i wasn't going to play along with his nonsense anymore he freaked out and i had to have him PHYSICALLY REMOVED again from my home xxx ask me HOW MANY PLACES i have had to move from since he's been gone ?


No comments:

Post a Comment