Tuesday, June 29, 2010





I will not have to kill anyone, not even an "enlightened". God has ordered me not to be afraid, never! Indeed, God punishes: very heavy, all those who to do a bad thought against me! Whoever you are, you love me. as I love you.
--[]Satanists[]☠pax☠
--[][][]--[][][]--BANK SEIGNORAGE.Nigerian Witchoodwinkings.
--[][][]--[][][]--ZIONIST MASON JOB. IMF. FREEMASONS.Arabian Genies.
+ a large cemetery of dead bodies! but here the guys think for your faults!
When a nation is crushed by an ideology, the spirits are no longer free & The state encourages and forces the way be to evil. But all the institutions totale have long been that the fault of the international for bankers,hornswagglers and urinaters in the genome pool have become Satanism institutional & politcal powers of NWO !

No comments:

Post a Comment